" Wait!" You stood up, walking out of the dinning room to follow him up the stairs.

" Quit following me!" He shouted out, turning around and looking at you with pure anger.

You felt hurt.

" but wait- what did I do?" You asked, grabbing his wrist. He tched.

" You cheated on me with my brother! Don't play dumb!" He yanked away from your grip, rubbing off into your shared bedroom.

You sighed, realizing he probably over heard you two talking about being pregnant.

You walked to the bedroom slowly, knocking on the door before entering.

He was on the bed with his phone in hand, he didn't bother to look at you.

" Hikaru... I didn't cheat on you with your brother, he's gross..." you muttered out, making it to the bed and sitting next to him.

" Oh sure, your just lying" you placed your hand on his back.

" I was telling Kaoru that he was going to be an uncle." You could see his eyes widen, turning around slowly to look at you.

Tears started to brim his eyes, as it started adding up to what he overheard earlier today.

He almost tackled you onto the bed, hugging you tightly as he slightly cried from sadness and enjoyment of being a father.

" Are you joking?" You lightly chuckled.

" Why would I?" He somehow hugged your even tighter, burying his head in the crook of your neck as he lightly cried.

" and I thought you weren't the cry baby" you giggled.

" shut up." You sighed with a warm smile, rubbing his back to calm him down.

...

Hikaru laid his head on your stomach as the baby kicked, you guys were watching a movie.

" she's going to be a fighter." You muttered out having him look up at you with a questionable look.

" no, she's going to be a princess" you smirked.

" She's going to be both" he peers up at you.

" I wish we had twins." You sighed.

" Oh no, your mother told me it's a pain" he frowned.

" maybe after you pop her out I'll give her a few more siblings-" he was quickly slapped by you as you furiously blushed. You are more of the teaser, but this time, he going to tease you.

" that's gross!" You tried to hide the blush that you gained, but he already saw it having him smirk.

He was in a host club before, so he knows the stuff to make people blush.

" you still love me though" he hugged you, rubbing his cheek against yours to tease you even more, which you weren't buying.

" Hikaru! Stop- What's up, b*tches!"

You two flinched, turning to see Tamaki and Kyoya. Indeed, it was Kyoya that had spoken, he learned the cool phrase from watching his tv shows.

" what's sup?" You asked as you hugged Hikaru tighter due to them somehow breaking in the house.

" get out."

..

" did I get you pregnant- shut up! A child is here!" You'd shouted, covering your daughter's ears as she looks up at her father in curiosity.

" but did I?" He mouthed out, you threw one of the many dresses that your daughter owns right at his face.

" oh my god! Shut it!"

" Awwwww she's cute!" Hikaru quickly changed the subject, picking up your daughter that was now wearing a pink and blue dress, and spun her around in the air.

Your daughter giggled and laughed as Hikaru, the father, pretended to drop her but catch him over and over again ( I always do that to my friend's siblings).

" and yes, I am pregnant" he almost dropped the daughter on the ground by hearing that news.

______

Word count: 1064

Posted: 10/18/20

Edited: