4/19

"I wonder who that gentleman was?"

        "Gentlemen?" Murasakibara asks, listening to you talking to yourself.

        "It's none of your business!" you said, averting your eyes. "He was just like a prince!"

        "Was it someone from the basketball club?" he asks.

        "Why do you sound so interested?" you smile. "But he is."

        "Is that so?" he said, turning around and started eating his lunch.

        "He had red hair and red eyes. He's so cool. He's just my type!" you said. "He's just like a prince!"

        "Oh." Murasakibara said, while eating rice. "That must be Aka-chin."

        "Aka-chin?" you said, looking confused.

        "He's no where near a prince." Murasakibara said. "Don't go falling for him now."

        "That's what ever guy said." you said, sticking your tongue at him. You quickly stand up and ran out the room. 'He's definitely a prince! He's just jealous!'

❖❖❖

        "Oh." the red hair boy said. "He said that about me?" He started to laugh.

        "It's nothing to laugh about." you said. "He's so mean."

        "I never formally introduce myself, have I?" he smiles. "I'm Akashi Seijuro."

        "(L/N) (Y/N).." you greeted back.

        "Well then, Miss (L/N).." he said. "I don't think he is a mean person at all."

        "What? He is definitely mean!"

        "He's probably playing with you, then." the red hair boy chuckles. "He's sometimes talk about you."

        "What?" you said. "But we met only a few days ago.."

        "I know." he said. "That's why I think you should give him a chance."

        'You say that but how am I supposed to do it?'

❖❖❖

        "Please open your textbook to page 292." Sensei said. You raise your hand. "Oh, that's right. (L/N) doesn't have her textbooks. (L/N), just share with someone next to you."

        You turn to the person to your right. "Um.. Can I borrow your textbook?"

        "Sorry! I forgot mine. I'm sharing with this person right next me." the girl said. 

        'What am I going to do? I might fall asleep in class. Wait. That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.' You suddenly see a textbook in front of you. You look up to see Murasakibara who was looking at you and averts his eyes as soon as you made eye contact with him.

        "Can I share your textbook?" Murasakibara asks. "I forgot mine.~"

        "Ehhh? Fine." Kise said, who was sitting next to him.

        'Liar... You just gave me yours.' You started to write on a piece of paper saying thank you. When you got back the note, he wrote down, You owe me something to eat. 'He just wanted some food! He isn't nice at all.' you said, looking down. But... Maybe Akashi was right. Maybe Murasakibara isn't such a mean person after all.