19/19

"Aka-chin.~" Murasakibara calls out. The purple hair boy had almost open a bag of chips but Akashi stops him.

"Don't eat in the church."

"Fine. Where's (Y/N)-chin?" Murasakibara said, looking around.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her." the red hair boy answers. "I'm going to have a chat with the bride. Excuse me for a moment."

"Atsushi!" you said, running up to him. You accidently trips but Murasakibara catches you.

"I didn't know (Y/N)-chin was clumsy.~" Your face had suddenly turn red. You pull away from his grip and tried to stand up in a neutral position.

"N-No. I just never wore these kind of shoes before." you said, nervously smiling. "You look handsome, Atsushi."

"You look cute in that dress as well." he said, smiling.

After the ceremony, you and Murasakibara had a fun time together, talking and playing around with each other.. It even made Akashi felt like he was the third wheel.

"The bride was sure beautiful though." you said, gesturing your hands out. "She had a bouquet and everything."

"Are you jealous?" Akashi laughs.

"Yeah. I want to get married." you say to yourself, going into a day dream.

"(Y/N)-chin.~" Murasakibara said, who had just came back from getting a slice of the wedding cake.

"What is Atsushi?" you asks, opening your eyes.

"Put your hand up." he said, smiling.

"Eh? Why?" you asks, doing it anyway. Suddenly, the bouquet of roses had came down from your hands. "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

"You know it is said that whoever catches a bouquet of roses will be married next." Akashi informs. You turn red and look at Murasakibara.

"You better not marry anyone but me~"

"I'm way too young to think about that!" you yelled, running off.

"Fufu." Murasakibara said as he takes a bite of the wedding cake.