14/19

"(L/N)-cchi." Kise said, hugging you from behind. "What happened to you yesterday?"

"I was sick." you answered, looking mopey. "And can you let go of me?"

"Why are you so down?" Kise asks, letting go of you.

"I think I got rejected..."

After you tell Kise what happened yesterday, Kise gets worked up, but in the end he smiles with his cheeks turning pink. "Then why won't you go out with me?~"

"Huh?!" you said, turning red. You hit him on the head. "That isn't funny. Stop joking around!"

"What if I say I wasn't joking around?" he said, sounding serious, grabbing your hand.

"I don't think so." a voice said, putting his arm in front of you. You eyes widen to see the tall male in front of you, protecting you like you were his. Murasakibara looks at you and looks at Kise. He sticks out his tongue. "The one she likes is me, idiot!~"

Your cheeks turn red with your mouth open, surprised. You cover your face and yelled, "You didn't need to tell the whole world!!!" you said, running off.

"Ehe.~ (L/N)-chin is so cute."

"Does that mean Murasakibara-cchi likes (L/N)-cchi?"

"Eh? Who knows?" he said, walking the hallway to look for you.

You were too red and fusterated that you didn't even realize that you were running in circles. All of a sudden you bump into Murasakibara, which makes you look shock. "H-How did you get in front of me?"

"(L/N)-chin was running in circles." Murasakibara answers, pointing at the ground.

"EH!?" you said, just realizing, shaking your head. Murasakibara laughs which makes you blush even more. 'No fair.. Yesterday I said I want to give up on Murasakibara, but..'

"What's wrong (L/N)-chin?"

"It's not fair!!!! When you laugh like that, how can I not like you?!" you said. "Do you like me, Murasakibara???"

'Oh. I just spill it out...' Murasakibara looks at you for a moment and chuckles.

"Yeah."

"Eh?"

"The ugly thing was a lie too."

"Huh?"

"You're pretty cute." he said, smiling.

"Wait, what?"

"Aren't you listening to me? (L/N)-chin, you're so slow." he said. "I like you. Go out with me."

"EHhhhhhhhhhhhhh????"

"Is that a yes?" the purple hair boy said, tilting his head.

Your face was completely red that you were covering your face. You nod.

"Let me see your face."

"No!"

"Come on.~~"

"No!"

"Aw, (Y/N)-chin is so cute."