12/19

"(L/N)-cchi didn't come to school today..." the model said. "I wonder if she was sick."

'(L/N)-chin. She was crying yesterday too.' the purple hair boy started as open a candy that he bought last night that he had wanted to try out. 'I hope (L/N)-chin can come tomorrow.'

The basketball boy throws the candy in his mouth but immediately spits it out.

"Ew that's gross." Kise said. "Don't do that Murasakibara-cchi."

"Sorry. The candy tasted gross."

"How? You love sweets!" Kise said, smiling while raising an eyebrow.

"This candy tasted bitter and sad though..."

"How can a candy taste bitter and sad?!" the model looks at the wrapper for a moment. "Do you have another one Murasakibara-cchi?"

"Do you want to try?" Murasakibara said, pointing at the candy that was on the ground.

"Ew! Ew! No?! That's disgusting! It's on the ground."

"...What a waste." Murasakibara sighs.

"You're the one who spit it out!!!" Kise yells. "Not to mention, aren't you going to clean that up?!"

"..No."

❖❖❖

"...Geez. I can't sleep." you said, tossing and turning on the bed. You look at the clock to see it was only 5pm. "I seriously can't believe I'd stay the whole day at home and did nothing but lay on my bed, ranting how my life sucks... Murasakibara is probably going home." you said, sighing. "Wait a minute! Why am I still thinking about him?! Idiot! I need to move on!"

Your little sister comes in the room, looking mad at you. She sees you on a weird position on the bed and she didn't even want to bother. She looks at you and sighs. "Ane-chan, keep it down. I'm trying to watch anime!" Your sister slams the door. You got up from your bed and let out a big sigh. "I'm going to the convenience store!"

"Buy milk when you're there!" she yells from her room.

"Eh, why?!" she opens the door and looks at your irritated.

"Because. You're going to go over there, just buy it! We're out, duh. And you better hurry back, mom is still angry that you stayed home because of a heart break."

"How did she know I have a heart break?!"

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE SO I CAN WATCH MY ANIME IN PEACE!!!" she yells.

As you walk to the convenience store, you spotted a somewhat purple hair boy who happens to be very standing tall walking up to you. He accidently bumps into you. Like he didn't know you were there. "Oh. (L/N)-chin."

'Great! Just the one person you didn't wanted to see!'