Author's Note

STATUS UPDATE: 

The book is finished. Thank you all for everything. <3

Hey there!

This introduction consists of a few things I wanted to clarify before you begin reading.

1) Plot Credits/Disclaimer: The plot, storyline, and characters of this novel were created by the streamers. I am in no way affiliated with them, or the Dream SMP. Please note that this is only a fanfiction that condenses pre-existing events into one story.

2) Trigger Warnings: Blood, violence, war themes, implied self-harm, verbal and physical abuse, drugs (please let me know if I left anything out!).

3) Art Credits: The title cover art was created by me! Please do not repost or repurpose it in any way without granted permission.

4) Accuracy: I tried my best to compile the entirety of the plotline making it as accurate and realistic as possible, but I apologize if I leave anything out. Obviously, since this is Minecraft, certain game aspects wouldn't translate well into a book, so I had to add and subtract certain details. For a personal touch, I added extra scenes that are not included in streams that help build certain characters and plots, so keep an eye out for those!

5) Maturity (16+): This book does cover some disturbing and sensitive topics that were glossed over in lore streams. I chose to write this way to make the characters feel authentic emotions as they go through real human experiences. If that is harmful or upsetting to you, I advise proceeding with caution.

6) Target Audience: Anyone can read this book! My target audience (aside from those who actively watch the DSMP lore) is people who have never seen a single video regarding the Dream SMP. You don't need to know anything about the SMP or even Minecraft to enjoy this book- it's for everyone!

Thank you so much for reading. This book means so much to me, even the littlest bit of interaction is appreciated. This is my way of giving back to a community that I love dearly, so please leave any thoughts in the comments.

- julia <3