Dance teacher: *coughs* OK enough of the reunion. Go to your seats.

Then we went to our seats

Danc teacher: OK so first we have bts. OK so boys come and dance.

Dance teacher: OK so y/n come and dance for us.

Y/n: hey guys would anyone of like to join me. (to got7)

Jackson, bambam : sure cmon.

Dance teacher: well done guys so n-

Jungkook: I want more.

Y/n POV

As we finished dancing everyone started to cheer us, then I looked at my 'step brothers' only the hyung line  were smiling and clapping but I just gave them an emotionless look and as I was about to go to my seat jungkook suddenly said that he wanted more.

END OF Y/N POV

Dance teacher: OK y/n can you dance again.

Y/n: sure.

Now y/n has danced on 3 songs and was tired but jungkook wanted more.

Jungkook: I want one more.

Then y/n again went in front.

Y/n POV

Jungkook keeps asking for more so now I'm dancing on the song that reminds me of my dad.

End of y/n POV

(pretend that it's only you)

After the dance Got7 and hwasa looked at me feeling pity, but then everyone's eyes widen in at what they saw.....

Dance teacher: y/n!!!! Your arm it's bleeding.

Y/n POV

I looked at my right sleeve was completely covered in blood. Sana really had to slice my arm with a knife.

Y/n: *sigh* it's nothing I'll just go clean it up.

But as I was about to walk someone lifted me up and that caught me off guard so I started to shout at the person only to get smacked by the person.

Y /n: let me go you idiot. I can walk by myself you dumb*ss.

Mark: first of all I'm older than you so respect me and second of all LANGUAGE!!!. And third of all how did you got that cut??

Y/n: idk.......

Mark:.............. You know I'm not dumb.

Y/n:...................................

At the nurse's office

Jin: OK so now where did you get that cut from?

Y/n: somewhere.

Oh and did I tell you that I am surrounded by my stepbrothers and cousin, who were all concerned.

Jackson: you know that's not even an answer.

Yoongi: it is looks like it's made from a knife or a razor.

Mark: how do you know???

Yoongi: look how it's formed. It's a straight line without having any zigzag. So who did it??

Y/n: *looks away* no one.

Yugyeom: y/n (he said in a serious tone)

Bam bam: heyyyyyy! My poor baby is hurt and you're asking her questions. Disrespectful! (a little bit of sarcasm)

He then came to me and hugged me but he accidentally touched my wound that was in my stomach because of those bitches, so I hissed in pain.

Y/n: ssssss... Aaaaaaaaa it hurts.

Jin: y/n are you OK?? What hurts??!!

Y /n: my stomach.

Jin then put his hand on my stomach while I hissed in pain again.

Jin: y/n lift up your shirt.

Y/n: what nooooo!!..

Jin: Y/n. Lift. Up. Your. Shirt.

I lift up my shirt and they all gasped as they saw the green-purple-blue bruise on my stomach

Suddenly the door of the nurse office swung opened and I widened my eyes in shock to see the person.

Y/n:..........????.......

Hello lovely people how are you. It's a/n here and you're watching a fanfic. So I wanted to apologize because I didn't upload in so long because of my exams. So here chapter no 5. Enjoy and guys look

Boy with luv reached 1b views

Boy with luv reached 1b views. CONGRATULATIONS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n

Unknown 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💜