Drake's outfit

Light's outfit

Light's outfit

Author's Pov:Drake had arrived to everyone's house since he's the best at driving even tho he almost got them killed while driving them back home a week ago

Author's Pov:
Drake had arrived to everyone's house since he's the best at driving even tho he almost got them killed while driving them back home a week ago..BUT other than that they made it to the carnival and everyone got out of the car,bought tickets and got right in.

Alex's Pov:
As we all tried to see what rides there were,Zach saw a haunted house in the side of the carnival and oh boy it looked scary..

Zach:Is my little princess scared~

BACHANG
(This will be the sound of Alex hitting Zach😏)

Zach:HEY?!YOU KNOW WHAT WERE GOING THERE NOW!!

Alex:W-WAIT I WAS JUST KIDDING
H-HEY LET ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!!

Light:Well I guess let's go then!

As I saw my friends in the back laughing about how Zach deadass is carrying me bridal style,ugh this is embarrassing..

Zach:Ok princess i'll let you down now

Alex:I said stop calling me that you idiot

Zach:Don't be so stubborn because you don't want me t-

As I shut his mouth whit my hand I turn around to see the others here already.

Drake:So who wants to go in first..

Light:I'll go in first pfft it's probably not even that scary

3 seconds later..

Light:WTF IS THAT OH HELL NO IM RUNNING AhHHhhHh

As we all laughed at Light's funny scream we decided that we should all go in together,we went in and well we each had a partner,Jade and Drake,Light and Charli..and me and Zach.
It was so much fun when we kept on screaming and laughing until..we saw something more scarier and I guess you could say we went different ways running.