"Are you okay?"Joseph asked him

"Yes all fine!"

"Mm..."

"Mm? That's it! I saved your life! I risked my life! You said sorry only to her. Where is my thanks and sorry? Cant I deserve to hear it?" he started to being possessive.

"No.i am going to take rest. Leave me alone." Joseph teased him

"No...Uh..." he sighned "okay I will just leave ....I am going to leave...." There was no response.

"Don't you get enough sleep already?" he asked slowly and went out.

Priyanka and Aaranya controlled their laughter, leave the room.

Both of them stayed in hospital for few days. In those days, Aaranya constantly visited his room, gave him whatever her mother cooked for her. There was lot of fun with Sam. Joseph was slowly improved and begins to heal. But whatever medication he took, he can't sleep without thinking about those incident.

"What happened to those two men?"he asked sam.

"Actually. I came here to tell you that. But I hesitated whether to tell or not, bcoz now only you are improving slowly..."

"I can heal only after found out who tried to kill me"

"One man was already died on that day itself. Another one got injured and getting treated in our secret place.police also trying their best."

"Then let's go to that place..."

"But you are not fully recovered..."

"I am fine." He stood up.

"Brother! Where are you going? Are you ready to get discharged? Did you fully recover? Joseph younger brother Alan visited him.

"No I am just going to take a walk!"

"Okay let's go together!"

They went for a walk in the hospital.

"Brother, actually I wanted to ask you something"

"What is that?"

"Will you accept to do illegal work or illegal importing?

"What nonsense are you talking... how I can do that...?"he became little anger and serious.

"Even in gun point?"Alan asked curiously.

"Never! I won't even If I die...why did you ask me?

"I think that's why someone is willing to kill you ...we have find him soon!"

"Yes! We have to find him!" he said desperately.

Sun goes down.

"You should take rest; we will go there tomorrow "am suggested.

Okay!"

In Aaranya's room,

"It looks like you are the one who admitted here. Why are you staying here full day? Looks like something is going on!!"Aaranya asked to make fun of priyanka.

"What are you expecting ? nothing is happening...I just came here to take care of you?"

"Ohh...but why did I feel like you are here for Sam. He also behaves weird when you're around? Tell me ...what's going on!"

"Nothing!! You are good at making story" she blushed.

"Ahaahaan..Then why your cheeks became chill and turning red?" Aaranya started to tease her.

"That is bcoz of this a/c can you stop talking nonsense."

Sam knocked door and entered "looks like having fun!"

"Yes! Yes! We are talking about nonsense" she turned towards priyanka. On seeing Sam, not only her lips, her eyes also started to smile.

"What?" he gave the bag filled with fruits and some chocolates to priyanka. They feel awkward towards each other.

Aaranya laughed on seeing the scene." What are you doing?"

"I bought some fruits for Joseph, so I came here to give some...why are you laughing, you thief? He teased.

"Don't start that again"

"Do you think I don't know why you are constantly visiting Joseph? "

"What do you mean by that? I just worried about him as he is my boss...that's it!"

Sam laughed" don't try to hide the fact! It is clearly written on your face...do you think Joseph doesn't know the fact? Even I can read what's going on your mind. He is silent bcoz he is not interested in you."

"Wait! I don't say anything! Stop your assumptions!"She became little serious.

"Okay! You may save his life, but you can't enter his heart .better you give-up. I just want to warn you as a friend bcoz I know him fully "he left the room.

Aaranya funny mood changes into sadness "yes I know he is a star in the sky which I admire, but still can't reach it!"

'Even I also thought that. I think he is correct! What are you going to do?"Priyanka patted on her shoulder.

"What should I do?"She remained silent.

"Why are you repeating the same?"Priyanka sat beside her.

"Should I take my last final step before give up on him?"

"What?"

"I should propose....even if I got rejected, I may feel okay "

"Why? When you know the answer why should you do that?"

"So that...I can feel...I have tried something, you may not know...may be he may accept me!"

"Hey!!! Don't make yourself more pathetic...do you know something...when we watch Korean drama...i always feel second lead's love is more true and pure than main lead..But you can't play second lead role in your own life"

"And even if he accepts you, do you think your mom will accept your relationship?"She saw into her eyes.

Aaranya has nothing to reply. Her eyes overflowed with sadness. She just remained silent .priyanka hugged her and consoled her. She made a decision after thinking all over night.

The next day evening, Aaranya mom rushed to one bighouse. She was standing In front of gate and many memories came into her mind. She approached the man and grabbed his collar, "Why are you trying to kill my child?"

"What nonsense are you talking?"He literally got no idea.

"I know ...you are the only person who has the motive to kill my Aaranya!! Please leave my Aaranya! I want my child!!"She cried.

"Is that Aaranya our child?" he asked.

Continuous in next part!!