Then all of a sudden somthing was shooting at us. Raph turned around in the back seat and said "it's megatron." I was sitting in the passenger seat and said "Cmon Bee you got this." Bee swerved to miss another shot and went to straighten up when he was hit. It was like being shocked but 10times worse. I could only turn my head slightly to see Raph slump into the back seat unconious. "Raph?" I called out weakly. "Bee, no matter what happends tell Magnus that I'm sorry for what ever I have done to make him upset with me." My voice was at a whisper now. "Ella dont talk like that stay with me." I heard Bee say but it was so far away. I saw my vision going black before all movement in my body ceased and then there was nothing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Bee P.O.V.

"Ella, Raph? Talk to me please!" I yelled trying to get them to wake up but with no avail. I headed to the corndinates to where the others were. Megatron is going to pay for this. I drive to the place where I see the others and Megatron standing. I transform around Ella and Raph and have them cradled together in my small servos. I walked towards the others with my optics focused to Raph and Ella. "Ah speaking of fate." I heard Megatron say but I was too scared for Raph and Ella.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I knew I was being harsh on Ella today but I was still upset that she would go goofing around instead of waiting on me or the others. We were currantly standing there waiting for Megatron to make a move. "speaking of fate." Megatron said. I heard light foot steps coming towards us. We all turned around and it was Bumble Bee with Ella and Raph in his servo's unconsious. I found myself at Bee's side immdiatly scooping Ella into my servo's. Oh Ella why couldnt I have forgiving you earlier. She was barely breathing. "Raph." Arcee said as she held Raph in her arms. "He's breathing, barely." Arcee said. "Ella as well." I said. "ah ha it would seem Ive swatted a Bee and squashed two bugs." Megatron grinned evily. I would have punched him in his faceplate if Ella wasnt in my servo's. I saw Bee aim his small blasters at Megatron and yell "your going to pay for this." Bulkhead held him back saying "Bee, No."

Optimus turned back to us and commed .:Ratchet bridge us back now:. "Arcee, Commander attend to Raphael, Ella, and Bumble Bee." Optimus ordered. We all went through the ground bridge. I saw the base come into view with Ratchet, Miko and Jack waiting on us. "Raph, Ella?" Jack said. "No." miko also said. "What happend?" Ratchet asked. "Megatron." Arcee said. "Quick into my laboratory." Ratchet said  Arcee and I walked into the lab and layed Raph and Ella on the human sized bed and got them hooked up to the computer. "uhh Raphael and Ella arent responding. We must run diagnostics of their statcis  ah my tools their all wrong." Ratchet said as he threw his tool to the side.

"This is all my fault." Bee said."I"m gonna call my mom" Jack said. "your mom maybe a nurse but does she know anything about the affects of energon on a human body?" Ratchet asked. "well do you know anything about the human body?" Jack said. "Mom it's urgent." I heard Jack say as he continues to talk to his parental unit."The weak will perrish, be strong Raphael and Ella." Ratchet said as he looked at Raph and Ella.

Soon Mrs.Darby arrived and got out of the car and headed torwards Raph and Ella. Jack came running up to her with a bag of some sorts. Ratchet said something of medical constent when Mrs.Darby said "If we do not get them stablized they will not leave here alive do you understand me?" Ratchet looked a little shocked and stepped back with a wounded look on his face.

Bee then smashed the wall of the base closest to him. Arcee pinned him againist the wall and said "Bee,listen you think I dont know what it feels like to see or have a partner harmed. Revenge wont help them right now, you need to keep your emotions in check." Bee looked over at Raph and Ella and said "you right I just." "I know Bee, I know." Arcee said.

We all stood surrounding Raph and Ella, including Bulkhead who just arrived watching Mrs.Darby work on them. "Jack help me get Raph and Ella in the car were going the emergency room." Mrs.Darby said. "Nurse Darby your doctors wont be able to comprehend what's afflicting them." Ratchet said "I dont have time to argue." Mrs. Darby said. "How could I have not seen this, Raphael and Ella have been infected with dark energon." Ratchet said. I couldnt belive it. That's too dangerous to have in their systems. "We must expel it the only way I know how. I need energon. two tubes full." Ratchet said. "I will give some of mine." I said. "as will I." Bee said. "wait you said energon was bad for humans." Mrs. Darby said. "quite, but I"m relying on ours to meet it head on." Ratchet said. He extracted energon from both Bee and I. "I need them in here now." Ratchet yelled. Jack and Mr.Darby rolled Raph and Ella into the energon room. Once out Ratchet started it up and we were all blinding by the white light comign from it.

After it was done Mrs. Darby, Jack and Miko all ran in. Mrs. Darby check out Raph and said "His pulse is stablizing." Then checked Ella's but soon had a horrid look on her face. "No this cant be why didnt it work on Ella. were losing her." she said. "what are you talking about it should have worked shouldnt it have Ratchet?" I exclaimed. Ratchet scanned her and then spoke "Impossible I dont know why it didnt work on her. Bumble Bee where was Ella sitting when Megatron shot you?" Ratchet asked. "Ella was sitting in the passenger seat the shot hit her more." Bee said. "Arcee or Bulkhead I need one of you to supply more energon and see if that works." Ratchet said. "I will do it." Bulk said. He gave his energon and Ratchet took it back to the machine. Brighting us all again. Then we heard the beeping from the machine that was the way to tell us her heart was beating when it suddenly slowed down until it stopped beating. "Ratchet do something you have to do something." I yelled as I pushed his shoulders. He held on to me as I felt my heart break. "I"m sorry there's nothing I can do." Ratchet said. "oh Ella, my Ella Please come back to me please come back sweetspark." I said. No one knew we were together but at this moment I didnt care if they found out. My little Stargaze is gone.

"C-commander?" I heard Bee studder in which I knew he was breaking down and leaking lubracants from his optics as I was. "Ella wanted me to tell you that no matter what happends she was sorry for whatever she did to make you upset with her." he said. I broke down even more. Ella died with the fact that i was upset with her. I"m so stupid , so foolish what is wrong with me?! Oh my Ella come back to me.