Chapter 5 Convoy

Ella P.O.V

This  has to be the worst pain Ive ever felt from mother nature plus I feel like I'm going to be sick. I cant go to school like this. I pulled out my phone to call mom at work.

mom-goodmorning sweetie

Ella-it's not a very good morning I feel horrible I dont think I'm going to able to to go to school today.

Mom-First day of that time of the month?

Ella- yes the worst.,

Mom-okay hunny I'll call the school.

Ella-thanks mom see you later.

Mom-try and have a good day, see you when I get off

Well I dodged that bullets, but now I have to tell Ultra Magnus. I was just about to call him through his com link when Miko burst through my room
.

"Dude what are you doing still in bed?School starts soon eventhough I hate it why arent you up? Your always excited to play bball." Miko stated. "Miko mother nature is all I'm going to say so I'm not going to school or base please let everyone know. Try not to make it obviously unless nessecary. Also since your going out there anyway tell Ultra Magnus please,and tell him its okay for him to go back to base I'll be fine." I told her. "Awe boo on you and sure I will. See you later, hope you feel better later  so we can rock out." Miko said. She walked out of my room, then I heard the front door close so I knew she was out the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I saw Miko walked out the door and knew Ella was soon to follow. Although she never came out the door, I saw Miko walking torwards me. "hey commander sir Ella is sick and she wont be coming to school or base today. She's okay though so no need to worry. She said that you could go to base the she would be fine." Miko said. "thank you for telling me, but I will remain here." I told her. I would not leave Ella unprotected. Miko waved and got into Bulkhead.

I was reading up on some things of human's world when .:Ratchet to Ultra Magnus:. .:Ultra Magnus here what is it doctor?:. .: We will be needing you on today's mission, come to the base:. He's gotten older than I thought if he thinks I'm leaving Ella unproctected or without my care.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Miko P.O.V.

After Ratchet commed the commander about the misson he needed him on I had better tell him about Ella. "Listen cranky doc bot, I dont think he's gonna be able to come Ella wont be able to come and he told me that he wasnt leaving her." I told him. "why isnt Ella coming?" doc bot asked. "Because she's sick." I said. That was the best unobvious thing I could him. "well why isnt she at the doctors, the hospital or here if she is sick?" Doc bot exclaimed. Grouch much? "She doenst need to it will be gone in a few days, besides it too painful for her to get up and go anywhere right now. She didnt even go to school it hurt so bad." I told them. "What?! She's hurt shouldnt you and the commander be freaking out right now?" Doc bot said. "relax it happends all the time once a month actually for all girls. Plus I dont think Ultra magnus realized extactly what it was I was talking about." I told him. "oh brother Miko please dont talk about that again." Jack said. "What kind of sickness does she have?!" doc bot yelled. "okay dont blow a gasket she is on her period look it up." I told him as I did bother Jack and Raph bhad their ears covered. Pansy's. "you should probably let Ultra Magnus know, although he prob wont leave her without protection. Which means you'll be the one watching over her if he goes." I told him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

.: I'm sorry Ratchet but I'm not leaving Ella unprotected:. .:She wont be unprotected, I am going to come and stand by and keep an eye on her:. what? Ratchet is even worse than me aobut babysitting humans. Well I'm not torward Ella that way Ive grown very attached to her. .:is it an emergency that I go?:. I sent back to Ratchet. .: Ultra Magnus I understand you dont want to leave Ella while she is hurting but I need you on this mission, Ratchet will keep Ella safe:. Is what I got back from Optimus. Ella is hurting? Miko said she was sick. .: Yes Optimus I will be there soon, why is Ella hurting?:. I sent back. .:I believe it is from somthing girls called a period, you will have to look it up.:. He said. I searched through what the humans called the internet for a girls period. What I got what really disgusting and sounded painful. I drove to base and I passed Ratchet on the way we both honked our horns while we were passing each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up , I didnt realize I had went to sleep though. I looked at my alarm clock and it said that it was 4:00p.m. Great now i"m never going to go to sleep tonight. I felt better thought not a much pain and I didnt feel like I was going to be sick. I got out of bed and decided to take a hot bath in my Jacuzzi bathtub. I started the water and put the plug in. I got out some new clothes and put them on the bathroom sink. i undressed and laid down into the hot water. I put the jets on, it felt amazing. I soaked for a little while then I washed myself. I got out dried off, put my clothes on and brushed out my hair. I decided to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat and drink. I got down to the kitchen and miko and my parents were eating dinner. "hey sweetie how you feeling? I was gonna bring you somthing up after your bath." My mom said. "better and thanks." I told her. I saw down and took a few drink of the sweet tea that was set at my spot. It felt so good, I had just noticed how dry my throat really was.

We were having chicken rice bowl, one of my fav dishes. I picked up a tortilla and souped out some stuff and then began to eat. I had 3 tortillas full of chicken rice bowel. I was obviously hungrier than I thought. I took some more pain meds and made it back up to my room. Miko had brought me the home work that I missed then she told me about the mission and how her and Jack got about a runaway train. I wish I could have been there. I finished my homework while Miko and I talked about the mission. She even told me that Ratchet came and watched over me, while Magnus was gone on the misson.  I didnt even noticed. I'll have to thank Ratchet tomorrrow. By the time I was finished my home work it was 9:30pm and oddly enough I was tired. "I dont mean to be mean and kick you out Miko but I'm still tired I"m going to go to bed." I told her. "nah it's cool dude I have to go take a shower anyways. See ya in the morning, good night." "goodnight dont let the cons bite." I told her. "haha let them and see what they get." She said.l smiled and put my homework into my school bag for tmro. I would be able to go tomorrow I'm sure. I covered up and then fell right to sleep.