Chapter 8 Predatory

Ella P.O.V.

Okay today was the day I had to apologize, I wasnt looking forward to the faces that I will have to face. I got on some jean shorts that went to just above my knees, a blue tank top with a short sleeved blue and white plaid shirt, with my high top blue and red DC's. I grabbed my school bag, walked out my bedroom knocked on Miko's bedroom door and yelled "cmon Miko or you'll be late." "hey i'm coming alright." Miko said. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to get a gatorade and two fruit bars. I walked outside to see not Magnus but Bee. Oh he must be really mad at me. Bee opened his drivers door and I got in. "Hey Ella." Raph said "Hi Raph." I said. I buckled up and we went on our way to school. "He's really mad at me isnt he Bee?" I asked. "He was just worried about your safety but he's not here because Ratchet was giving him an upgrade." Bee said. "oh okay." I said. That made me feel better.

Once we got to school Both Raph and I said bye. We walked up to the school doors  and went off to our first class. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I opend the text it was from Magnus:

Magnus- I'm sorry for not being able to pick you up this morning , and I will be a little late also.

Ella-It's okay I like riding with Bee sometimes and okay I will just walk home and you can pick me up there

Magnus-okay I will see you then.

Ella-okay

It was defiantly an awkward convo for me.I went on through the day thinking about Magnus. I still had feeling for him that I was unsure about. I need to figure this out and quickly before I hurt myself. Finally the school bell rang. I went to my locker and got out my science and math homework. I hate math, I always need Raph's help with it. I got my stuff and walked out of the school towards my house. I only lived about 3 blocks from the school thankfully. Which me being on the cross country team it doesnt bother me at all.

I was walking by and alley way when someone grabbed me and slammed me into a wall. I hit my head and my vision went blurry for a second. When my vision came to I saw a man about his 30's with lust in his eyes. Pervert! "Get your hands off me!" I yelled as I kicked him where the sun dont shine. While he was hunched over I made a break for it. But I wasnt fast enough he slammed my whole body into the wall this time. Ouch. Then he punched me in the stomach and face. I could feel blood drip down from my mouth. I felt so heavy I couldnt even moved his hands away that were now feeling me up. I was going to get raped. I didnt want that , I really tried to fight back. But it  was like my arms didnt have any strength left in them and neither did the rest of my body. I felt my vision starting to black.

I then heard skin aganist skin. I pried my eyes open to see a teenage guy punch the 30 year old down to the ground and knocked him out. I got a good look at the teen he had black short hair with blue and red tips, with bright blue eyes just like Magnus. He was wearing dark blue jeans with red nike shox and a red shirt and a blue jacket. I felt him put his hands on either side of my face and say "Ella look at me, stay with me Ella." I felt my eyes closing all by themselfves, but his voice sounded like Magnus's voice. I was going to ask but all I saw was darkness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I was on my way to Ella's house when I saw a man in an alley trying to touch her with her not fighting back. I stopped myself and my new holoform that Ratchet upgraded me with this morning got out and ran over. I pushed the man away from Ella and punched him so hard knocking him to the ground I ran back over to Ella and put my hands on eithe side of her face. "Ella look at me, stay with me Ella." I told her. But I could tell she wasnt going to stay awake. I picked her up one arm went under her legs and the other behind her back. Her head lolled to the side of my arm. Blood dripped onto my arm from the back of her head and her lips were swollen and bleed. I can see why she didnt have to strength to fight back after a hit like that. I put her into the cab part of myself. I then got into my drivers seat and let my holoform disappear. I commed the base: Ratchet Ultra Magnus to base are you there?:. .: Ratchet here what's the matter Ultra Mangus you sound worried:. .:I am Ella was attacked by and older male and was hit hard, her head is bleed and she isnt waking:. .:I will prepare a sickbaby:. .:Commander out:. I drove to the bbase in recond time. I made my holoform reappear and picked Ella up the way I had earlier. Ratchet gasped then lowered his hand, I put Ella in his hands. I then let my holoform disappear and transformed. I followed Ratchet. I didnt see anyone else here but Optimus.