"Ha ha very funny, but I think you should hint, not tell Rose that Alex might like her and I'll do the same with Alex. What do you think?"

"I think that's a very great plan! Who you knew you actually had a heart?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh c'mon, you flirt with every girl and then go out with them and then break their heart. Just surprised you actually care."

I did not like that she thought of me like that, without really knowing me. Even if it was true. In my defense, I felt bad, but it is not my fault I get bored.

"Shut up Jade. Let's stay on topic."

"Well I think we already have our plan so I think you can let me breathe more openly now."

I smirked, enjoying her discomfort.

She pushed me away and rushed out. She was strong for being so small.

~End of Flashback~

There was something about her. She was not like any other girl, she did not fall for me so easily. It made her different, good different.

Rose's POV

It's Saturday and I'm as bored as you can get. It's been a week since Jade hinted that Alex might like me. My heart sped up. Just thinking about him makes my heart beat faster. What is up with me? I have liked him since last year, since he moved here, and I am still not used to him?

He is very quick at making friends, he is already in the "IT" group. We have had every class together since last year. I have never seen him break anyone's heart; actually I have never seen him with anyone. Is it cause maybe...just maybe...he has feelings for me too? Oh shut up Rose! Of course he does not. Then why do I always catch him looking at me in such a loving way? This is so confusing!

My phone started vibrating, telling me that I have a text and temporarily relieving me from the internal conflict going on inside my head. looked at it, it's from Alex! Why did he text me? I looked at it, it read: I'll b at ur house in 10 min b ready.

He is coming to pick me up? Why? I quickly reply 'okay' and go upstairs. He knows where I live because I've needed a ride home multiple times when we were at parties and my friends would take me but stay too long so Alex would always offer to take me home. I smiled. He is so sweet. I need to change! I can not go in sweats and a tank-top with him.

I walk into my closet and find dark blue shorts that go down to my mid-thighs. I take a red shirt out that fits me perfectly and I wear a dark blue cardigan with a flower design on the back over it. I leave my hair down and go to the bathroom and apply a little mascara and eyeliner. I put on a long silver necklace that has a heart dangling from it.

I went downstairs to wait for him. Thirty seconds later I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door to find Alex looking as cute as ever.

"Hey." I say getting a little nervous. I hope I don't look stupid.

He looked at me through his hair and smiled. He is going to kill me one day. He is gonna give me a heart attack!

"Hi," he said, "you look beautiful." Those simple words made my heart flutter.

"You look really handsome too." I smiled, blushing slightly.

"Thanks. Aren't your parents home?"

I shook my head, "No, they had to go out and have dinner with their clients. They asked me if I wanted to go but I said that I didn't want to. So that's how I'm here, bored out of my mind."