One and Only

• Dedicated to Everyone

Last chapter....deep breaths. I think I'm on the brink of hyperventilating. I have this odd mixture of sadness and happiness. I'm not really sure if I should break down crying because it's ending or if I should celebrate because it's going to be my first completed book ever. I'll just stick to celebrating while I'm crying. (no? Okay.....)

Anyways, hope the pic to the side ----> is moving. If it's not, it's supposed to spell out I love you and then this small heart appears.

I dedicated this chapter to all of you guys because each and every one of you has helped me reach where I am. So thank you and I love you!

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!! PLEASE!! AND CHECK BRUISES OF RISK OUT AFTERWARDS!!

Go on. Have fun reading the last chapter of One and Only. :) 

________________________

Sometimes 

Lips are sealed, 

And tongues are tied. 

Sometimes, 

Hands can't reach, 

The feelings that are locked.

Into these eyes, 

Read the words unsaid, 

The feelings not laid. 

Plunge deeply into my heart, 

Every time, 

Love is there. 

________________________

One and Only

Chapter Thirty-Seven - One and Only

"Come on!" I exclaimed as I looked back at Noah as I tugged him forward. I made sure not to pull him too hard because even though most of his injuries had already healed, he still got dizzy when he made sudden movements, due to his head injury.

The first few days after he got back from the hospital had been lonely. I didn't sleep with him; he had been indignant towards me. But on the end of that week I had found him at my doorway just as I was about to resign myself to yet another night filled with watching the ceiling desolately. He wanted me to come back, sleep with him, because he also hadn't been able to get a decent night's worth of sleep like me.

After that night, his anger seemed to start to simmer down slowly day by day, till it was completely gone. Till he was my laughing, happy, conceited Noah.

Well, I was irresistible.

I almost halted my walking as I realized that that had sounded frighteningly like something that would have fabricated from Noah's mouth.

"Where are we going?" Noah grumbled, "We've been walking for so long."

Sand seeped into my sandals, but I shook it out, only to have another handful wash in. "We're almost there, Loverboy." I could see the spot where I had set up a picnic, hopefully a romantic picnic. The blanket was rolled up on the light brown sand and the woven basket sat beside it.

It was a nice night out. The light breeze swished my hair slightly, but it wasn't too cold. The moon was full and looked unusually large with it's reflection mirrored in the blueish black water. The white light of the moon made the sand pale, and the glass particles in it even twinkled the barest bit.

Even though this spot was beyond beautiful, the main reason I had chosen this particular place was because of the bright stars. I had been so deprived of the luminescent nighttime stars that I had nearly jumped around in sheer joy upon discovering them.