15) Drunken Confession

Flashback continues

Aditya's Point Of View

*****

I was sitting besides her who lay on the bed. Seeing Advays nail scratches on her shoulder made me clench my fist. I would have killed him if Arjun wouldn't have jumped in between.

How dare he lay his hand on my girl?

Arjun walked inside with a doctor , breaking my thoughts. He sat besides Amu and started checking her.

"Come let's wait outside"Arjun said and I nodded. We walked outside the room

"Adi Advay had been admitted in the hospital. He's quite serious. You punched the hell out of him man. What's wrong with you?"Arjun asked

"What's wrong with me? Didn't you see what that bastard was trying to do with her? I would killed him today"I said clenching my fists again

"I understand that you did to save Amulya. But --"

"Arjun I know what I did was right. Just tell me what you would have done if you were in my place?"I asked cutting him off.

"I didn't say that what you did was wrong. But if something bad would have happened to Advay"

"Seriously you're worrying about that son of a bit**h?"

"You're not getting it"Arjun sighed

"I'm in my senses to know what is right and what is wrong"I said and walked inside my room to wash my face. I had blood stains in my fingers. I washed it away and changed my T shirt. I ordered dinner for her.

When I came outside I saw the doctor talking to Arjun.

"How's she?"I asked.

"She's completely alright and awake. She haven't recovered from the shock but she'll be alright by tomorrow. I've given her a injection. Make sure that she's eating and taking rest"he said and I nodded. We thanked him and he left.

"Come let's go"Arjun said.

"You go. I'll come after meeting her"I said

"Why? Doctor said right? She's completely okay"

"But I'm not"I said and walked inside her room. She was sitting in the bed and had changed her clothes. When I inched closer I can see her tears. She raised her head to look at me , feeling my presence besides her.

"You're okay right?"I asked and she nodded.

"I had ordered dinner for you"I said

"No I'm not hungry. I want to sit alone for some time"she said wiping off her tears.

I inched closer and held her shoulder. She looked at me teary eyed. It quenched my heart. I wanted to wipe that tears off.

"He won't harm you again"I said trying to remain calm.

"It felt like a nightmare"she said slowly

"Just believe that it was"I said. The bell outside left me startled. I walked towards the door and opened it. The bell boy came inside with food.

"Have it"I said passing the plate towards her.

"I'm not hungry Aditya. Please"

"Have it Amu -- I mean Amulya. You'll feel better. You're already weak"I said.

She took the plate from me and started eating. I sighed. When she was done , she went to wash her face. I saw her phone buzzing. I took a glance of her screen.