twelve 🦩

•••

"thanks for the apartment, grace! it's amazing." izzy said looking at her new apartment. "glad you like it. you were our first option for the move because you are on the of best." grace said smiling at the girl.

izzy smiled at her and put her suitcase in her new room. it felt really good to be back in los angeles.

she somewhat missed america when she moved out to paris. because it was her actual home. it was hard to say goodbye to her three best paris friends though.

izzy remembered juliette telling her that her and eben wasn't working out because of the distance and also, juliette couldn't move to los angeles because if she did, she would lose her job.

 izzy and daniel have been texting back and fourth since the last time they saw each other. they've been flirting, and izzy' past feelings for daniel suddenly came rushing back.

•••

isabellacatherinestreet happy <3

seaveydaniel gorgeous

seaveydaniel pretty pretty

beautychickee cute

username lmao daniel's early

username DANIEL-

tatedoll my girl 🤍

gabbieegonzalez GIRL U PRETTY

imzachherron i like the the sky more than u

kaycookk zach shut up and appreciate this girl's beauty 🥰

username where tf did everyone come from

anna.seavey wifeyyyy

username how is she suddenly friends with everyone now?

franny_arrieta wow 😍

•••

limelights were confused on how everyone with the izzy situation was suddenly all friends again after two years of no contact on social media.

and now, here they all were commenting on each other's posts like they knew each other for ages and nothing happened.

when daniel and izzy had there break up, and izzy left to paris - izzy stopped social media completely. 

disabling her accounts, no contact with americans and shit. then, one year ago she started again, but lost many followers because she wasn't with why don't we.

izzy started posting more with her three paris friends. she lost about one hundred thousand followers.

izzy knew she would lose many followers, and was not surprised about it. most of her followers were sadly from daniel and - christina.

•••

pretty boy

hey b wanna hang out

love

hi and ya

pretty boy

cool, were gonna go to the beach, wear swimmers :) and im picking u upppp

love

okayyy, see u

pretty boy

baiii

a/n 

this story is getting a bit dry, does anyone have any ides or sum thing? if so, please dm me! i'll give u some credit xx