Close the door

Y/N's P.O.V.:

'Not again, please, not again', I bit my lip waiting nervously for the potions master's sentence. And it wasn't even fair for me to be punished as I only covered my partner, but in the end, I was responsible for spilling Angel's trumpet draught all over the floor.

"Miss (L/N), again? Haven't you got tired to have detention every week?" he sneered as he came closer to my table. His long fingers delicately brushed my notebook, searching for a mistake between the notes. But he couldn't find any single one and made him curl his lip in anger, unable to take away more points from Hufflepuffs. With his forefinger, he closed my notebook with such a force, causing it to fall.

"Detention..." he lowered the voice and made a dramatic pause, "...for one week". His mouth twitched devilish, and one could almost see how much he enjoyed taking my free time away. Before he returned to his desk, he pointed to my notebook on the ground. "Now!" Something inside me made me lightly tremble as I moved closer to him.

Snape's P.O.V.:

She kneeled before me trying to look into my eyes, but I avoided it, turning my head to one side. Y/N picked up the notebook and intentionally shook it off, causing some drops of the spilled potion to land on my shoes. With a triumphant air, she went up with seductive movements. As soon as she was up again, our eyes met. My shoulders immediately tensed up, and her warm breath touched my cold lips. It seems that it escaped to this insolent girl we were still in the middle of the hour, and the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins already started to whisper, and curiously glance at us. "OUT! Everyone!" I yelled inches from her face, letting her inhale my breath.

Y/N's P.O.V.:

His deep and fearful voice woke me up from my day-dreaming of kissing him right there and then. My cheeks went rose-red as soon as I realized the embarrassing situation I was in. I packed my things quickly and ran to the door when a voice from behind the desk echoed in the empty room "Eight! Sharp!".

The door closed with a creaking sound leaving me on the other side of the classroom, leaning my back against the wall. My breath was heavy like I had been running for the last two hours. My shy temper would normally have made hide under a rock for the rest of my life, but not today. I decided to play a dangerous card. Half an hour until dinner was sufficient to prepare. Of course, I knew it wasn't allowed for students to wear make-up, but I went against the rules, and I painted my lips red. I loosened up my hair, letting a few curls to frame my diamond shape face. I replaced the usual baggy clothes I wore every day with a sheer blouse and a pair of stretch jeans. I was not vulgar, but rather hot, with my nipples pointing out and my bottom roundly depicted.

Everyone was already in the great hall having dinner; I shyly entered the doors, and in a matter of minutes, many students watched me as I walked to my table. I began to eat along with some other Hufflepuffs in silence, ignoring my burning cheeks. I did not dare to lift my head and watch the professors' table, but I could feel how his eyes closely followed every move I made.

It was fifteen minutes to eight, and Severus was still talking with his colleagues. Did he forget about my detention? Nonetheless, I did not want to be late, so I pushed my plate as I rose, looking straight to him. He continued to talk but turn his eyes to me, and his gaze followed me as I went out of the room.

Minutes later, I was at his classroom door, waiting for him, when I thought I should try my luck and see if the door was open. I sneaked into the dimly lit and cold room and started to walk around. I've begun to wonder what was in my head to dress like this, even if I were the last woman on earth, he would never lay his eyes on me.

"Do you make a habit of entering uninvited?!" he was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, giving me an icy stare. "Uh ... I thought you were already here, sir." I've always been a terrible liar, and one could see it from the way my hands were shaking. "Nevermind. You should start cleaning my ..." he said while he comfortably sat on the chair at his desk. "... Cauldrons, I know." I sighed and stared at all the mess I did a few hours ago.