02 || First Crush

Start from the beginning

結田府 //Musutafu

7:28 AM

"Izuku! I'm telling you! The kiss was amazing! It felt real!" I told my new best friend about the dream I had.

I was still in a daze because what the fuck was that dream?! It shocked me. Bakugou and I? Who in their right mind would go out with that hothead?!

But then again, I'm not exactly right in the head as well. I mean. . .  he is handsome and there are times he could be. . .  soft?

"That must have been a nice dream, who was the guy?" Izuku asked. I looked at him for a bit, debating if I should tell him. He told me about his past about Bakugou and I dont think he will take this in the right way.

"Promise not to freak out?"

"Yes L/N-chan"

"Itsbakugouandiknowitsbad"

"L/N. . .  you'll have to speak English" I looked at him funny, he's telling me to speak English when he mumbles daily?

I sigh and said, "It's Bakugou. . . "

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY HIM?!" Izuku yelled at me shaking my shoulders as well. I removed his hand and rested mine on top of his.

"I know, but it's just a silly small dream crush. I'm not even sure how it started."

"Are you sure it wasn't a nightmare?"I gave him a glare.

"Haha, you dumb fuck!" We heard a familiar voice shout. We turned to the sound and saw Bakugou yelling at a boy.

"Are you sure you have a crush on him?"

"I said it's a small dream crush!" The bell signals us to head into our respective classes

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Now I know you guys are heading to be a hero, so I'm not even going to bother handing out these application forms for 'regular jobs'," the teacher told us.

Sometimes I question if he has a wife or a girlfriend. The guy seems uptight. He needs to get laid or something.

"And I'm sure some of you are aiming for U.A High, isn't that right Bakugou?"

The boy whose name got called out, laugh in a mockery tone. He leaned back into his hair and put his foot on the desk.

"Aye to teach! Don't lump me with the rest of these extras!"

His little speech caused the class to go into a ruckus saying how it isn't fair and that he isn't so special.

"Bakugou, why can't you be nice to your classmates?" I question, I wasn't in the mood to go off on him.

"Sorry princess, but these useless people need to know who's on top. Maybe when I'm number one, you can be my cute trophy wife." Oh, he did not just say that.

I got up from my seat and ran to bitch slap that idiot. As I was going to swing my arm, I felt someone holding my arm. I turned and saw the teacher looking at both of us disappointed.

"Miss L/N please do not hit the students. Mr Bakugou, try not to provoke the class. You both will stay back and clean the class today" I looked at him as if he was crazy

Are you kidding me?! This boy has been bullying students for years and the high-ups wouldn't do anything?! Where's the justice?!

I grumpily went back to my seat and sat down. I'm wondering if I'm delusional for having a crush on a bully?