fuck the nuns

"ugh i fucking hated those nuns" She complained. We left school and found ourselves in the nearest cafe. With sandwiches and drinks in front of us. 

Her experiences with the nun sounded like hell. "they took away ALL my cute expensive bras and gave me some ugly bland camisoles. "literally, insane" her complains were funny, tho I did feel really bad for her. "I got into a fight there because of you too" She said. "wait what? why?" I wasn't there. How did that happen? "well- I had some portraits there and I had one of you too and they started bashing you and I got mad so I beat one of the bitches up. She said as if it was an everyday thing. "where'd you get a picture of me?" Is what came to my mind. "oh yeah, remember when I forced you to take a picture with me as a birthday gift" she explained. "oh"

"well, my first day back was somewhat exiting she laughed" definitely I giggled. 

"anyways" she got up. "I'm gonna go hang out with Sakura at the mall" she hugged me goodbye. "see you tomorrow emo boy" she kissed my cheek. I blushed. 

The things she does to me.

✧✧✧

"I heard what happened with y/n yesterday" Kuroo spoke as soon as I started walking next to him. Everyday we walked together to school. I ignored what he said. "I'm proud of you Kenma" he smiled at me. I tuned my game on concentrated on that. I wasn't in the mood of talking. I talk with Kuroo on the mornings, but he knows that somedays I just want to stay quiet. 

✧✧✧

"I hate morning practice" I complained as I set for Lev. "Kenma you god!" Yamamoto entered the gym...late. "you're the hero, the talk of the school" He grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. "ew why did you do that" I rub my cheek in disgust. ""Because I admire you! I wish I was you!" she kissed my cheek again. "stooop!" I complained. 

"what did Kenma do?" Yaku asked innocently. "Just be a brave badass!" Yamamoto exclaimed. "no one ever dared to stand for such a goddess like that" this dude he grabbed me and pulled into closer to him. ew. "this dude" he fake cried. "this dude is my idol, such a brave hero! He put every single second year dude on their place" He hugged me tighter. "get off" I struggled to pull away. "man, I just know you're gonna get hella hoes now" he fake cries... again. I rolled my eyes. "i don't want hoes"

I'm thankful nobody saw me puke my guts out afterwards that happened... 

✧✧✧

"good morning emo boy" y/n greets me when I walk in the class. I always get to class before her, so this was a surprise. "hey y/n" I greet her back sitting down to play my game. She pulls her chair closer to me and sits down. "is this a new game?" she asks me as she puts her head on my shoulder intertwining her arm with mine. "yeah" I reply shortly like I do everyday. "yesterday was wild! Sakura and I went to the mall and we hotboxed the big stall and security came and we had to run" she explained. I chuckled. "stop getting into trouble stupid" I playfully scold her. "no but really, stop getting in so much trouble" I say serious after that. "ok emo boy" she says and doesn't speak for a while. "emo boy?" she looks up at me. 

Kenma don't at her

Kenma don't at her

Kenma don't at her

"what" I looked down and made eye contact with her. "what's your favorite band" she asked innocently. 

This is what I've been dreading ever since I met her. I blushed and ignored her. "Don't ignore me emo boy" I sighed. 

"My Chemical Romance" I confessed. "No way!" she started laughing really loud. I paused my game and put both my hands on my face to hide it. "where you sad when MCR died?" she joked. "shut up"