yummy

OH MY GOD. I REREAD 2 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY AND SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND MISSING WORDS LMAOO IM SORRY.

anyways...

"emo boy! You say you love me but you fuck me like you hate my guts" Y/n teases as she fixes herself.

"I've never been camping before and the first thing that happens is I get piped by my emo boy" she squishes my cheeks.

"shut up" I blush. "We have to leave before they come looking for us" I continue. "shit you right" Y/n says while she sprays her perfume everywhere.

"omg what was that?" Y/n jumps and whips out her pink stud knife. "oh that" I point to the bunny that just came out of a bush. "scared the shit out of me" she exhales. "did you think it saw us fuck?" she asks with eyes open in fear "I don't even wanna know" I reply.

"anyways kiss me" she stands on her tippy toes.

*kiss*

"ugh I just remembered you have me head with those lips" I whine fake disgusted. "i can taste myself" I spit.

"oh I want another kiss now" she smirks coming closer to me. "perv" I laugh. "oh shut up" she playfully hit me.

"kenma!" We hear Sae call me from not far away. "shit" murmurs Y/n. "stick your dick in me again. I need to assert dominance" she tries pulling my pants down but I grab both her hands. "Y/n, you're crazy" I kiss the top of her head. "Lets go back now, I'm hungry" I intertwine my pinkie with hers.

"omg emo boy you look so cute" she says taking out her phone. "Y/n change that lockscreen while we're here" I blush at the sight of her lockscreen which is me sucking on her tiddies. "ugh fine!" She groans. "is this better?" She shoves her phone in my face to show a picture she took of me right now. "I guess" I blush. She mentioned before she had an album if pictures of me and us. I honestly find that really nice, it warms my heart.

"the other lockscreen is so much better tho" she kisses my cheek. "yea, but can't risk my family seeing that dummy"

alsooo u pretty hoes should follow me on Instagram or Twitter lol.

insta: emoboykenma
twitter: kenmaswhhore

Alsooo loke shiiit i think this is my favorite chapter I have written my far.
xoxo good night <3