back to tokyo

"sooo?" Sakura sings as I sit down next to her. "sooo what?" I giggle. "How was Camping with Kenma and his family?" She asks while taking her onigiri to her mouth. "He fucked me raw in woods. I really felt so connected to nature" I reply with my favorite part of the trip. "Ugh, thats so romantic" Sakura coos. "Oh look" I take a choco milk and show it to Sakura. "I forgot to give it to Kenma" I scoff at my bad memory. "Should we go give your spoiled little prince his drink?" Sakura teases. "Yea, he's probably at Kuroos classroom right now" I say as I get up from the bench Sakura and I were seated.

———

"Kenma please! Be with me I am so in love with you! Be with me! Drop your girlfriend and date me!" I hear someone cry. The cries come from Kuroo's classroom and at this point I already recognize that voice. I felt my body turn to fire. "Oh not this bitch again" I groan and run to the 3rd year classroom with Sakura following me.

"Kenma please if you kiss me you will remember how we kissed when we were kissed. You will see you truly love me"

I walk in the classroom to see Sae causing a scene and a scared, sweaty emo boy.

"Sae you bitch!" I yell in anger when I realized how uncomfortable Sae was making Kenma feel. "How are you going to do this in front of everyone AND knowing he has a girlfriend" I yell while putting my hair in a bun and taking off my jewelry. "Baby please hold this my love" I hand my jewelry to Sakura. "I love him! I will never give up on him" she cries and throws herself onto Kenma stealing a kiss from him.

Enough.

"You cunt!" I grab her by the hair throwing her harshly to the floor. "I won't be patient with you anymore" I spit at her and kick her in the stomach then get on top of her and punch straight in the nose. "AH" she whines in pain. "Never speak to my boyfriend again!" I punch her repeatedly all around her face over and over. "Y/n stop!" Kuroo yells and grabs me pulling me off Sae.

I turned to look at Kenma who had straight fear in his eyes. I turned to look at Sae to notice she was really badly beaten and unconscious.

"Oh my god" I say softly. I let anger take over me.

"Kenma!" I run over to him. I tried hugging him, but he flinched...

I felt heartbroken, is he scared of me now. I'm horrible.

I ran out the classroom with tears flooding my eyes.

"Shit" Sakura murmurs and turns to Kenma handing him my jewelry.

"Y/n wait for me!" She yells trying to catch up with me.

Does my emo boy hate me now?