𝟏.𝟓 | 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾... 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾."

- 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖾

☆*・。*・:★*・。*・:☆

     "Allison," Scott mumbled.

     "Way to point out the obvious, mate," Kol mumbled, lowering his head so his chin would rest on his girlfriend's shoulder, watching as the teen wolf boy rubbed at the slowly healing bruise on his shoulder as a result of Amity's hit.

     Scott patted his pockets for his phone, momentarily forgetting that it was smashed, before reaching into Stiles jacket and grabbing his phone, dialling the Argent girl's number.

     "Stiles?" Allison answered the phone in question, her voice mildly hostile and full of suspicion.

     "No, it's me, where are you?" Scott corrected, his voice quick and almost untranslatable.

     Allison's light scoff could be heard by the two werewolves, and the emotion in her voice didn't need to be confirmed by chemo-signals for the trio to understand she was annoyed, "I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?"

     "Where are you right now?" Scott urged, bouncing on his heels in anticipation.

     Allison's tone was matter-of-factly and could remind anyone of Jennifer Aniston's performance of an annoyed Rachel Green, "On the first floor."

     "Where?" Scott interrogated as the trio walked, "Where are you exactly?"

     "The swimming pools," she answered in confusion.

     The trio walked towards the front of the school as Scott spoke, "Get to the lobby," he told her, "Go now," he demanded in an urgent tone.

     "Okay, okay, I'm coming," she responded in a slight panic.

     Amity nudged Stiles and tilted her head, raising her eyebrows, "He sure knows how to freak a girl out, doesn't he?" she shook her head as Stiles shrugged and nodded in agreement.

     The trio met the Argent girl in the lobby and before the door even shut behind them, Scott was firing questions at the girl, "Why did you come? What are you doing here?"

     "Because you asked me to," Allison answered in confusion while Amity rested her head on Stiles' shoulder.

     "Fifty bucks says there's gonna be trouble in paradise after tonight," Amity gambled in a whisper, momentarily tuning out the pair's conversation.