Character profile: Hansol

Name: Kim Han Sol

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Element: Water (but he mainly uses ice)

Theme Song: Boy In Luv by BTS

Descendant of Original 12 member, Rapu

Hansol loves attention; he'll get it whenever he can, except when he's with B-Joo. He tries to get everything that he wants, and he'll make it known when he's mad or upset when things don't go his way. Hansol has no trouble with the girls, well, except for Trinity, in which he has an interesting relationship with. Hansol comes from a wealthy family, making it easy for him to enter the Academy, and it's not because he's a descendant from the Original 12. Because of his cockiness, he was almost not allowed to go to the Academy, but P-Goon, being the leader that he is, gave Hansol the chance to attend. Unknown to Trinity, P-Goon kicked him out for a year because of a fight he had with B-Joo. P-Goon wanted Hansol to think of his actions, but when that didn't go very well, he had no choice but to ban him for a year. The tension between B-Joo and Hansol is still, of course, very high, but Hansol has to think of his actions more carefully, as they still get into fights, but whenever they do, P-Goon is there to make sure of Hansol's actions. Now with Trinity at the Academy, he seems to do anything to get with her, maybe even to make his life, sort of, right. But will it work out in the end with their complicated relationship?