Rebel + NYC Prep School = Big mess

CHARACTER LIST:

(The lake is a web show on the WB, just search these names on google images)

Ivy gordon- Madison from the lake

Anna- olivia from the lake

Charlotte- stacey farber (younger)

eleanor- leighton meester

alice- short, blonde, short hair and hyper

Gregory- ryan from the lake 

Liam- tyler from vampire diaries

dylan- matt from vampire diaries

Marcus- black, muscular

Katerina- emily from ppl

tiffany- ashley benson (Hanna marin from Pretty little liars)

tori- Meaghan Jette Martin

isabella- alexis bledel (when she was younger)

bryan- ryan cooley

mike- cody linley (when he was younger)

Archer- nicholas hoult

Orlington Prepatory. Otherwise know as School for the rich and snobby. Let me get you all caught up here. My name is Ivy Gordon. I used to live in a little town called Phoenix. I still do, but not for most of my sophmore year. I am 15 years old. I’m very sarcastic, funny, and obnoctious. Not snobby. My mom thought it be a good idea that i’d spent a semester at Orlington prepatory. My cousin Anna goes there. Orlington prep has this program where they let students from across the country go to the school on part scholarship. They let 10 kids visit for a semester. And why does Orlington do this? To obviosly be able to spread the rumor that Orlington is an amazing school once the kids go home. My mom thought it be a good idea since Orlington is a very pregijus school. And why does my cousin anna go there? Well, my mom’s sister married some rich guy (uncle ted, his real name is theodore) and so anna and her little siblings go there. Anna and me are the same age. Thank god! She has a sister 2 years youger than her, mary. And a brother two years younger than mary, Joseph. Anna is very sweet. She’s shy except when she gets hyper she is so NOT! Anna’s pretty but not amazingly pretty. heather ann davis-the lake But i wasn’t either i guess. I had dark curly hair and green eyes. (erica dasher from the lake)

“Hey.” Anna said coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing white jeans and a polo. Her brown hair was in a straight pony tail. And she was wearing dolce and gabbana flip flops.

“Whoa. You got dressed nice.”

“This isn’t arizone anymore Ivy. This is new york. The upper east side. This is Orlington prep. Be ready.

“Well what am i supposed to wear! I don’t own anything really nice! It’s just school i could of gone in my pajamas in arizona if i wanted to!”

“here let me look through your suitcase.”Me and anna were sharring a room. I obviously being lazy haven’t un packed yet. “How about this?” Anna pulled out a purple dress.

“No way. I am not wearing something that nice i’’ll looke like a freak!”

“tHIS IS what people wear! You don’t want to stand out do ou?”

“No. Obviously not.” I pulled out ripped jean ankle length pants and a Led Zeplin band shirt. One thing you need to know about me is that i love old bands. Like 70s rock bands. I love rock bands! I grabbed my leather jacket my mom got me for being a good sport and doing this and followed anna out the door.

“So where do we go?” I followed anna, mary and joseph. Anna was carrying a coach purse. her mom wanted her to take something called a chanel but anna refused. anna didn’t like being rich at all. she down played it. She hated the designer labels. Even though she (described my mary) has the whole something called ralph lauren wardrobe?