part 4

Shortly after that the bell rang. I had to go to dance now. I saw Alice there. Of course. And Katerina was there too. Lovely. I asked the teacher, Miss Watts, who was about 40 years old, and had really curly hair and wore yoga pants over a leotard, where i was supposed to go. She said I could just sit down. The dance class was also in the auditorium. I sat down next to alice.

“Welcome class to the art of dance. You will learn how to use pose and etiquette in the form of dance. Every Friday, which means tomorrow, a student is announced on thursday to perform some sort of dance to a song of their choice. Any volunteers?” She asked and Katerina raised her hand. “Okay then. Katerina you may perform for us tomorrow. Now, we do have a new student with us, Ivy, isn’t it?” She looked at me. I nodded. Alice gave me a sweet smile. And Katerina across the room gave me a death stare. Miss Watts dismissed us as the bell rang. I ran to find Anna and tell her about the second half of my day.

“Oy! So, I was thinking if you wanted to go to the juice bar? Mike and Bryan said we could go with them, Charlotte and Eleanor?” She asked.

“Sure.” We took the subway with all of them. We ended up at the juice bar some where in soho. I got a pineapple apple banana mix. We all sat down.

“So how’d you like the rest of your day?” CHarlotte asked me.

“Ehh it was okay. But I do have a few questions.”

“What?”

“Okay. There was this guy in my comp science class who was like ‘watch your back’ blah blahblah. HIs name was Archer?” This time anna’s eyes grew wide.

“You got archer to talk?”  Bryan said.

“What’s wrong with him?” this time everyone was silent.

“Okay I guess I’ll never know. So what do you guys do for fun on the weekends?” I asked them.

“Well, we ride our bikes in central park, or shop on 5th, eat out, sometimes if I can convince these guys go to Union Square.” Charlotte said. Union Square is close to New York University and is filled with street performers, markets, people playing chess and people relaxing.

“Sweet. How bout Chinatown or Little Italy or even Times square?” I asked.

“Those are mostly touristy sites, and if want to get dirty.” Mike said.

“Where do people shop?” I asked.

“5th or here in Soho.”

“Sweet.” I liked to shop but not somewhere expensive.

“If you want, we can go shopping saturday Ivy.” Anna said.

“Yay!” I chirped.

“You can take the girl out of her hometown and she still will be obsessed with shopping.” Mike said and laughed. Eleanor even laughed too. We finished our juices and me and Anna headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a lot of facebook requests. Even from Tiffany and her crew. I logged on. I made a status.

IVY GORDON is so lovin it here in the big apple

Charlotte liked my status. I had to creep on her profile. I looked through her profile pictures and my mouth dropped once i saw one with her, tiffany, isabella, katerina, and tori.

“Anna!” I called for her to come in the guest room., the room i was staying in.

“Coming.” She walked in my room. “I see we have a lot of mutual friends now.”