Chapter 2

*This takes place two days after the last chapter ended.
*So it's Wednesday night

My mom has been making me workout, and train non-stop for two days straight. All I want is a day off... A break. Lately I've been so tired, and I don't think I can take another day of this training, But I need to listen to what my mom wants.

I sigh as I collapse onto my bed. I lay there for a couple of minutes, to listen to my thoughts. I close my eyes and relax. I drift down farther into my mattress. I hear footsteps ascending towards my door. I then quickly stand up, and wipe the tiredness away from my eyes.

"Izuku?" Inko says as she slowly creeks the door open peeking her head in.

"Why are you standing like that... You look like you just murdered someone. Anyway, I need to run arrens an I want you to come with me." She demands.

I look outside, and see it's dark out. My eyes quickly look at my clock and it reads 8:26. "Right now? It's 8:30 PM!" As I say that her eyes quickly fill with anger and she looks down at me. Her anger is so intense right now that I can feel it. I can feel her bloodlust as it fills my bedroom. I take two steps back until I fall onto my bed.

"ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME!" She screams as she walks towards me, and quickly raises her hand, as she's about to hit me. I gasp loudly. I began crawl to the back of my bed and put my hands up in a defensive position, to try and protect myself as she raises her hand to hit me.

"NO! I'm not talking back I swear! I'm sorry! I'll just go with you!" I blurt out. She forces her hand down, and sighs then signals me to follow her as she walks out of my room. I pant with relief, and run to get my shoes on. I run out to the van where my mom is already sitting. She still looks mad, and impatient. As I open the car door, she throws a big black sweatshirt at me. She glares at me, telling me to put it on. She pulls out of our small drive away as I struggle to put on the oversize sweatshirt. I Question myself where she got it, because I know it's not mine or hers. I shake my head and buckle my seatbelt.

We drive for what feels like an hour till we get to an old looking gas station. We drive by a big group of shading looking people. I sink into my seat as they look into our window. I slide on my hood as I notice my mom is parking. I turn to her as I see her take the keys out the engine.

"Stay here!" She says before leaving the car. She slams the door then runs off to the side of the building. My breathing becomes unsteady, Then I hit the lock button on the car. I can see the group still sitting at the curv still smoking. My eyes wander around to see if I can see my mom, but I can't find her anywhere. I bite my lip harshly, as I start to get worried. Then I see her turn the corner. Her steps look rushed and angry. Instead of calming down now that I see her. I get more panicked...

I quickly hit the unlock button before she reachers the car, then she opens the door forcefully. As she sits down she slides an envelope in the side door department. I grind my teeth as she pull out of the parking spit. I expected her to head back home, but instead she went further away. We drove for another 20 minutes until we got to a place that looked like some kind of bar. She then went out of the car again, and into the building.

About an hour later she comes out of the building. She comes to my side and opens my door. My seatbelt was already unbuckled, so she just yanked me out by the sleeve of the sweatshirt she gave me. She drags me to the bar. My breathing speeds up as we get closer to the bar. Once we get past the doors I see a group of strange people. I see a girl with blonde hair, A guy who looks like a purple cloud, another guy that has burns under his eyes and other places on his body, I also see a guy with blue hair and hands placed on his body.

I gulp as my mom pushes me down and then they start circle around me. The guy with blue hair said something to my mom but I can't hear because I'm in a slight panic attack. I snap out of it when I hear my mom shout out my name. I look up to her with a scared look in my eyes.

"You are going to stay with these people until you exam so get comfortable." she says as she looks down at me. I reach up towards her, but she just ignores me and walks out of the bar leaving me alone with these unknown people.

As the door of the bar shuts behind my mom I turn towards the group of people behind me. They look back at me with scary intents. I crawl backwards into a corner. Once my back hit the wall the guy with the burns walked closer and the others stayed back. When hes right in front of me he squats down and extends his arm. A scary smile creeps onto his face.

"I'm Dabi."

Wooowww sorry this chapter is short!!!!