My First Friend - PAST

Still in the PAST ^^

Violet's POV

"Good Morning Princess" said my Kuya

"Eat with us na bunso" - Ate Dindi

"You had a good sleep baby?" - My Father

That is how they treat me here. A princess, a daughter, a PERSON. It's so early yet I'm emo.

"Good Morning" I said. I'm not in the mood 'kay? I know I'm gonna experience some bullying AGAIN today.

They just kept quiet after what I said. They know I'm not in the mood.

"I'm done" I said

"You want a ride for school?" Kuya Dominic offered

"Nah thanks" I answered.

"Well, ok. Be safe" they said.

I walked to the door when mom suddenly apperead.

"Baby?"

"Yes mom?"

"I want you to think about what I said okay?"

"Ok mom"

I kissed her on the cheeck and went on my way

" HAHAHA. Nerd! Your so careless"

"You deserve that"

"HAHAHAHAHA. Look at her face"

Laughter filled the canteen. All of them were laughing at me. I was walking with my cup of hot java when someone tripped me over, she is Rachel. The oh-so-popular-cheerleader of our school. She is popular. Everyone praise her beacuse she is almost perfect. Not almost, she has a bad attitude. You don't want to get on her way or else she's gonna spread rumors which are not true about you.

 I stood up, my clothes are dirty, even me. I ran to the comfort room.

"*sigh* Violet, how long are you going to be the bullying toy of Rachel? I know you can defeat her, you can't just do it" I was talking to myself infont of the mirror.

I looked at myself. I feel sad fo me. I suddenly cried. I can't remain like this throughout the graduation. They have done too much.

"If you want, I'll help you. Don't cry and act stupid for the rest of your life" I was shocked when I saw Rachel's bestfriend come out on one of the cubicles in our CR. She is Leanne. She went infront of the mirror, beside me.

"I'll help you get your revenge" she smiled

"Re-revenge?" What is she doing?

 "Yup. As I heared, you said you can defeat her but you have no guts to do that. Well, I can help you with that."

I looked at her. She is Rachel's bestfriend. She turned around looking at me

"I know your confused because I'm Rachel's bestfriend. But sweetie, I grew tired of her little games. I want a new friend. And I think, you need a friend. So. . . .. . . . friends?" she said while waiting for me to shake her hand. Will I do it?

"Friends" I smile. Who knows, maybe she needs a new friend and beside she is my first friend.

"Hooray!" she shouted and hugged me. But she suddenly backed away. I remembered I was wet.

"Uhh, Violet. I think you have to change your clothes. You are effin wet"

We went out of the comfort room and went to our locker room.

I changed my clothes and went to our classroom for the classes.

"Bye Violet. See yah tomorrow" Leanne said and went on her way home.

Setting: Violet's Home

"Baby, the flight was moved next weekend. You have extra time to decide" my mom said

"Okay mom. I'll think about it." I answered and she got out of my room

I smiled to myself after what my mom said. Now, I have a reason to not leave Philippines. I have Leanne. MY FIRST FRIEND ^o^

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~

Author's Note

New update. I just came home from the wedding ^^

So what do you think abou the new chapter? More coming soon.

Lovelots,

MsSadistLover xoxo