FINALLY...BIG NEWS

First off, HI GUYS! And wow 🤩 so thankful for all the new readers on Wattpad. So cool! I can only put it down to 2 things. ONE, lockdown = more time to read, and TWO, LoTR is an epic fandom with the best readers, period.

So, 2020 was...interesting to say the least. But, it did give me a lot of time to write. And that's why I'm here. After sooooo many attempts, revisions, and just feeling tanked, I finally did it.

"To Live Again"
A New Adult Romantic Fantasy Novel

So, A LOT of you have asked for me to find a way to recreate the story into an original novel that could be published

So, A LOT of you have asked for me to find a way to recreate the story into an original novel that could be published. And, honestly, I didn't know if I could do it. I also DID NOT want to break something great and ruin it. But, I had a few amazing experiences over 2020 and they really helped me fit together a beautiful - and in my opinion - much stronger retelling of the original fanfiction while still holding onto the quirky and loveable pieces of it.

So HERE we are, and I'll be publishing as regularly (at least weekly if not, then bi-weekly) as my schedule allows. With you guys help I'd love to draft up a story to make ya'll proud. So I'd encourage you to read along with me as I write. I'd love nothing more than your input and thoughts. Who knows where it will go??? Look at all the amazing things you guys have done for To Live Again as a fanfic.

NOW EVEN MORE NEWS!!!

Iron Stream Media and their new speculative imprint have acquired my debut fantasy novel TEMPEST.

Can you believe it???? A published author? With a real book in bookstores? Guys, you know my grass roots. I came from here, I learned to write on these very pages, most of the time with all of you cheering me on through illness and serious trauma. So for every comment and vote and read...thank you for being there...thank you for being the light & joy and never letting me give up!!!

Tempest a YA fantasy romance will release next year all being well, COVID has skewed all the dates but my editor and marketing team will keep me updated, and you can bet I'll shouting it from the rooftops too!

Meanwhile, here's a sneaky peek of me signing my contract in a special location - just a little hint at what'll go down in the book. I'll be soooo excited for you to meet the characters.

Anyhoo

Anyhoo...I'm off to finish a chapter of the BRAND NEW, To Live Again (oh my ERU I'm actually writing it) and will post it up tonight.

Blessings and so much love to everyone in this crazy time and mad mad world we live in. Sending love from tiny Ireland ☘️ xxx