Festival Plan And Quirk Awakening.

Začít od začátku

Gamakichi: Yo Izuku, what you need?

Izuku: Hey Gamakichi, I need you to hit this ball with your staff. (AN: Is it a staff or a Cane?)

Gamakichi: You got it.

Izuku throws the ball in the air as Gamakichi hits it with his staff. Izuku runs through another set of handsigns.

Izuku: Wind style: Great Breakthrough.

Izuku inhales a deep breath and blows it out hitting the ball making it go faster. The wind pressure sent the class and staff flailing backwards besides for Momo, Aizawa, and Troy. Izuku turns back to look at Aizawa.

Izuku: How was that?

Aizawa:*looks at machine* Infinity.

The class looks shocked at the fact that Izuku could do all that in a week. Troy stepped up getting another ball to throw. Troy summons a Gaster Blaster and put the ball in its mouth. The Gaster Blaster fires and Troy turns the ball blue. He pulls the ball back and slingshots it through the sky. The ball causes a sonic boom and the class watches as the ball disappears.

Aizawa: Troy, you got an infinity as well. Now class is dismissed as you all have to prepare for the festival in a week. You can do something by yourself or with a group.

Troy walks up to Izuku and asks if he wants to do something for the festival with him. Izuku agreed and Momo came up asking if she could join in as well.

Izuku: Of course you can join us Momo. I got an idea why don't we do a song we can all sing really well.

Troy: Sure I happen to know how to play drums.

Momo: I can play keyboard.

Izuku: And I can play guitar and bass. I also have a couple songs we can do.

Aizawa: Izuku remember you have to talk to Nezu about the thing.

Izuku: Yes sir I'm heading that way now.

Izuku starts to walk towards the office as the class snickers thinking he's in trouble. Troy seeing this decided to speak up.

Troy: Momo you should probably go with him. Eri is gonna need a mother.

The class looked confused so Aizawa decided to clarify it for them.

Aizawa: Izuku is adopting Eri so that she doesn't go into foster care and to fulfill a requirement for him returning.

The class was about to protest about Izuku adopting Eri. Aizawa stopped them with a glare and activating his quirk.

Aizawa: That's enough. Do none of you realize what Izuku's imprisonment done to her? She hasn't smiled, talked, and barely eaten since he was taken away. Izuku is her hero. He nearly died to save her, and you all can't see that. Some of you wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for him. Asui, Mineta, who came up with the idea to get you out of the shipwreck zone? Shoji, Tokoyami, who helped you in the training camp? Uraraka who saved you from the zero pointer? Izuku did he saved you time and time again.

Uraraka: He could have been faking and staged all of that.

Troy: Izuku wouldn't have needed to fake anything. He already has all the info he'd need to destroy the heroes and be able to ruin a future hero's career.

Tsuyu: How would you know that Spirit-San?

Troy: When you're in someone's mindscape for nine years you get to know somethings.

Aizawa: Troy what are you talking about destroy a future hero's career?

After Aizawa said that a puff of smoke appeared and revealed Kaguya.