Next, once satisfied that I had mastered the new ability I found I was able to use against others I moved on to training with the sword, as it was now shining and clean once again, and there was even an inscription on the bottom of the blade near the hilt, but I couldn't read the language sadly.

I tried out just going from top to bottom as a way to get used to it's length, balance, and weight, but I wasn't going to be able to use it without a trainer first. So I just tied it to my side with a makeshift vine-hilt, and used my natural weapons. I found it much easier to use my claws and strength than the sword, and it got in the way sometimes. Every time I did a flip to cut the air with my feet claws the sword slipped out of the vibes and fell on to the ground, and when I moved quickly in the sand my balance was messed with due to it.

I decided to tie it to my back, I had to grab a few more vines and tie them in a cross-cross pattern with another going across my chest, but it held the sword nicely and it wasn't in the way or unstable as I trained. It was on my third week of freedom that things got interesting.

————————————
Meanwhile on the mainland past the storm...

"Master Zoran we have found a way inside of the storm" a black robed man said as he knelt before a man wearing a crown of blades sitting on a throne of silver bones.

"Oh have you?" Zoltan said stroking his black goatee. His ruby eyes seemingly staring into the robed person's very soul, but the person in robes kept his shiver down and relented through the pressure of Zoran's gaze.

"Okay then" Zoran said seeing that the man was serious, and admiring his resolve for staying strong. "I want you to put in some ranked B or higher assassin Trainers and their Pokémon to kill that Dragonite once and for all"

"Yes Master Z" the robbed man disappeared from view like he was never there.

"You can't run anymore Dragonite" the man said getting up from his throne and walking over to the wall behind him, "hide all you want I will have your head on a board to show that none disrespect the Shadow Assassins"

(Three hours later)

"Here is the team I've found for you Master Z" the robed man came in first with five other people behind them and five Pokémon alongside them:

On the far left stood a stocky man with a bow in hand and a quiver on his back with heavy metal arrows, an Alakazam alongside of him. Next to him stood a leaner person in green robes, a bow strapped to her person, regular arrows in a quiver on her back, and several knives in plain sight on a belt at her waist, an Leafeon at her side.

In the middle was a taller man with Black and Brown robed on, he had two swords attached to his back, and two more hidden under his robes. There was an Aegislash floating next to him. Next was another female, the smallest of the five, who had Blue robed the color of the ocean, and as she stood there the wind of the room made them glow like actually water, a Greninja was at her side.

Lastly there was an unknown man in black robes, fairly tall but average compared to other people. He had a bow, swords, arrows of everlasting ice in his quiver, and a Weavile standing next to him. All five of them knelt before Zoran and waited.

"Good, they know respect unlike the last group I had" Zoran said and looked at them and their Pokémon individually. "I can assume that all of you are a part of the same group? Who's the leader? You may stand." The man in black and his Weavile stood and looked up.

"Yes we are a group, our clan name is Dark Moonlight" the man in black said, "my name is Drake this is my Weavile, Thorn, and my team: Aaron and Blitz, Bell and Blade, Brian and Slasher, and Fia and Fín" Drake pointed to his team members each, and they didn't so much as budge.

"I see, you may all stand" Zoran said, "so I have a way to get you into the island beyond the storm, the reward is 300 gold but you have to bring me the head of a Dragonite smelling of Red Isle and Gyrados Meat." The entire team nodded and Zoran smiled, "now if you fail, which you believe is not possible clearly, do you have anyone that I should go to for this offer?" It wasn't really a deniable question, and even though it made them angry to mention their higher, but they had to if they anted the job.

"I would recommend you contact 'Black Blade' if we fail. She is far above us in any level and would probably give even you a hard time Sir Zoran" Drake said and Zoran nodded.

"Good, I hope I do not have to do that" he said, and it was a challenge for them now. If the Dark Moonlight Clan wanted to up their game in the world, they needed to do this job and do it well.

"Are there any conditions on the things that we might find there?" Drake asked and Zoran hummed with thought

"No, as long as you bring me the head anything you find is yours to keep" he said and Drake sighed. This was getting better and better by the minute. "Now let me show you what will be able to bring you there and out, but it only works for one round trip, and it will bring you right back here should you use it again."

Zoran handed them a small black peril, and it seemed simple in itself, but really it was teleportation tech that was just finished by the top scientists Zoran could hire, and kill to keep the info from getting to the other kingdoms, and regions.

"Now all you have to do it tap that peril three times and it will teleport you and whoever is touching you inside of the storm, but what you do once inside is all on you." Zoran said and Drake nodded, his team touched his shoulders and their Pokémon touched their respective trainers. "Good hunting assassins." Was all they heard before Drake tapped the Peril three times and they all disappeared from Zoran's throne room.