Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)

Start from the beginning

He nodded his head, thankful he didn't have to manoeuvre the names into the conversation himself.

"So, how are the girls?"

He asked. Reagan not taking any notice.

"Yea there fine, how are you boys?"

She humoured.

"Yea their fine. Anywho, do the girls happen to be dating anyone at the moment?"

~~~

The trio swiftly made their way to third lesson. The corridor being lined with students purposely missing lessons, or running late.

"Hello Freya, hello Katie. See you in Health and social"

Mrs Brandon chanted. Completely over looking the shorter girl on the end. However the disregard going completely unnoticed by anyone current standing in the corridor.

~~~

Reagan took a deep breath in. There he stood, his guitar in hand. He gently strummed Bahia fingers, playing an unknown tune, probably an original he wrote.

"Come on Reagan"

She whispered to herself. Egging herself on. She decided early on in the day that she was going to ask him to hang out during lunch. Normally, either Freya or Katie would be behind her, but today, she was alone and she had been for the past few days. They days feeling like years.

"Reagan?"

She snapped out of her short daydream, to be met with the Hazel eyes that's belonged to the object of her affection.

"You were staring, I thought something was wrong"

He chuckled. Reagan mentally cursed herself for staring at him. She probably looked like a complete idiot. She awkwardly laughed, trying her best to change the subject.

"Uh, what you working on?"

She asked, glad she had found a different topic to talk about other than her creepy staring.

"It's just a song I've been working on lately, it's not great"

"I'm sure it is Danny"

She complimented. Even if it was crap, she would say or do anything that would make him smile, just to see those dimples.

Simon has nice dimples

The thought ran through her mind. Why was she thinking about Simon in this situation?

"Would you like the hear the song?"

His asked with his eyes drowned in hope. She was about accept the offer, however, the forever ticking clock notified her of the lesson she was now meant to be attending.

"I would love to, but Science awaits"

She goes to walk away, Danny's voice stopping her.