He asks you out

Inuyasha:You were sitting outside enjoying the fresh air when you heard someone walking over to you so you look up and its Inuyasha so you say"Oh Hi" He says"Hi Y/N I have a question" You say"Ok what is it?" He says"Would you like to go out with me sometime" You look at him and raise your eyebrow and say"Kinda like a date?' He nods.  You smile and say"Of course I would love to" He nods then walks away when suddenly Kagome grabs you and says"Better tell Sango and I the details after" You laugh and nod saying"Sure" She lets you go and tells Sango.

Koga:You were humming while walking around outside when you heard Koga running to you so you turned around and looked at Koga when he said"Would you like to go out with me sometime?" You smile and say"I would love to Koga" He gives you a quick hug before leaving causing you to blush slightly then you walk back and Inuyasha says"Why do you smell like that filthy wolf" You roll your eyes ignoring Inuyasha then you go to Kagome and Sango and tell them what happened and they were excited for you and wanted to know what happened after.

Sesshomaru: You were about to head back to the present by yourself because Inuyasha was being annoying like normal then right as your about to jump in you hear Sesshomaru say"Y/N" so you turned around to look at him and he was really close to you causing you to back up a bit not expecting him to be that close. Sesshomaru says"Would you like to go out sometime?" You blush a lot and nod because you were speechless and didn't know what to do but you watched as Sesshomaru walked away then you jumped into the well thinking to yourself when you go into Kagome's house and explain what happened. You sat in your room thinking to yourself when Kagome came into the room saying"Inuyasha says you smell like Sesshomaru why's that?" You roll your eyes and say"because he came by the well that's all Kagome''

Miroku: He had given you a note causing you to smile and say yes of course but you talked about whats gonna happen to all the women he flirted with and he promised not to flirt with women as long as you guys were together. You were excited for that date but didn't wanna be clingy so You,Sango,and Kagome all talked about it because they were supportive and we're excited to see Miroku not flirt with every women he came across.

Naraku:Well you live with him so he asked you while you were bandaging him up from him getting into a fight with Sesshomaru so you said"Yes but you have to be really carefully from now on" He nodded and you finished wrapping him up and made sure he wasn't bleeding anywhere else then you put all the supplies away. You then cleaned up the dried blood he had all over him.