29 - Adversary

(Note: The names, surnames used in my story are just for the story nothing personnel)

Author pov

Fighting himself for a long time from slipping away from the sleep, he is arguing with himself to put his arms around her and engulf her with him but he stood up looking at the small innocent face with thousands of emotions running in his head and eyes.

A part of his heart scrounged him to place her on the bed, his brain slapped him to move away from her.

It would make space for him in her heart if she knows he made her sleep peacefully and he was sure of it, it will make the situation worse than it already is.

The pale face, her uncomfortable sitting position where she had her hand on his head when he woke up did something to him, it painfully stabbed his heart. He is spending days for her simple touch to relieve the pain he is giving himself for hurting her.

Her pure love impaled him.

The innocent character did spear his humanity.

Her dull face swelled eyes, the red cheeks, and of all the fear reflected for those brown orbs still managed to squeeze his heart, they all gave him no happiness. But...

Pain...

Hurt...

More than she is enduring. 

He moved close to her face and softly kissed her forehead, "we are meant to be like this, harsh. But, believe me, my hatred is what you need the most more than love right now" he whispered, moving with a heavy heart.

Before she started loving him he took an oath to protect her.

Even betting his life, he will save his oath.

Taking his blazer from the corner of the room, he decided to leave her. As the sun is slowly raising it makes his way to move out of the house without getting caught in any of his family members.

Looking at his mobile he found a missed call from his chief guard, Albert. Quickly getting into his father's one of the cars leaving his car for her, he moved out of Verma Mansion listening to the information his guard provided him.

When he was a safe distance away from the house, he spotted a black car moving along with him a few meters away from him. 

He stopped the car and got down without taking his gun.

He saw a man in his suit pants and a crispy white shirt coming out of the car, when he let his eyes wander around the surroundings he also noticed some more men watching them from afar and some passing drivers riding on the same path again with their eyes fixed on Arjun.

"Happy morning," the man in front of Arjun said eyeing his crumpled shirt which will always be perfect anytime.

Arjun laughed a bit, "Indeed it is" giving away his pain in public will make his business and family in a critical situation so he always maintained a robotic image in the business world.

"I never expected you to be this handsome" the man said to Arjun who laughed at him.

"Born handsome" Arjun smirked at him and continued, "Mr. Nithaesh Sarraf"

Nithaesh, a 28-year-old business tycoon from Iran, half Indian, half Iranian. His mother is Indian, after her death his father and he went to Iran, eventually, their visit to his mother's house reduced, his growth in the business made him forgot his home town, but today Arjun dragged him again to remember what he is missing.