Chapter 26

KRONACK WAS speechless after everything Kalisz had told him. His brain processed everything that she said. He understand it but he was overwhelmed with the emotions that he was stunned. Unable to respond.

Nang makabawi siya ay mabilis niyang kinabig ang batok ng dalaga at hinalikan sa labi.

His kiss was gentle at first, then rough but not too much to cause pain. The kiss was full of hunger and desire. Hinawakan niya ang bewang nito at idiniin sa katawan niya ang dalaga.

"Hhmm..." Ungol ni Kalisz nang marahan niyang kinagat ang ibabang labi nito.

Naghahabol ng hininga ang dalaga ng palayain niya ang labi nito.

"You could have told me that was what you wanted than leave me hurt and jealous Kalisz," aniya.

Napaawang ang bibig nito sa sinabi niya.

"W-What do you mean jealous?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong nito.

"Babe, I was jealous. You and my brother get to talk every day while you keep on avoiding and ignoring me." Kronack replied, frustrated.

"You don't have to feel that way-"

"Too bad. I can't stop my fucking self to feel that way." Putol niya dito.

Kronack tried many times but it didn't work. And he always ends up drunk because he can't shake off the jealousy out of his fucking system.

Kinagat nito ang pang-ibabang labi. "We're just friend. And..." Yumuko ito at linaro ang butones ng suot niyang tuxedo. "You and I are not in a relationship for you to get jealous."

Pagak siyang natawa sa sinabi nito. "Have you forgotten what I told you? You are mine."

"But-"

Kronack tsked making her stop.

"Kalisz it doesn't mean I did not put a label on our relationship I don't feel something for you. I was not kidding when I told you, if there is a relationship label that I wanted for the two of us, that is a relationship that my Mom and Dad has. A husband and a wife," seryoso niyang saad sa dalaga bago marahas na nagbunga ng hangin.

"You don't know what you put me through, sweet babe. I thought I am losing you. It hurts, babe." Inihilamos ni Kronack ang palad sa mukha dahil sa frustration.

"Im sorry..." malungkot na saad sa kanya ni Kalisz.

Kinagat ni Kronack ang gilid ng labi at matiim na tiningnan ang dalaga na hindi makatingin g diretso sa mga mata niya.

"Apologies accepted babe. But," he trailed and then smirked. "I will have to punished you for that."

"What punishment?" kunot noong tanong nito.

"That's a conversation we have to talk inside my room. On the bed," he mischievously said then smiled.

"Okay... " she replied before she tried to get off of his lap.

Pero mas hinigpitan niya lang ang hawak sa bewang nito.

"Come on, let me go. Uhm.. I want to dance with you," saad nito.

Kronack stared at her with creased forehead. "Is that the reason why you and my brother keep on dancing lately?"

Kalisz nodded her head with a shy smile on her lips.

"Yeah... I asked him to teach me because I wanted to have a dance with you tonight," pag-aamin nito.

Binalot ng init ang puso ni Kronack dahil sa sinabi ni Kalisz. He can't believe while he was there jealous, looking at his brother and Kalisz dance, Kalisz was thinking about him.