13. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Yes..wait for it.. It's a start of something new, gonna be alright to be here with youuuuuu" he started to sing songs from high school musical.

That's a movie the two of us used to watch when we were together, alot. You could say it was our thing. "You're crazy" I laughed. "I know" he replied.

<<Flashback>>

"Kay no peeking ok, the surprise is in the room next to Sarah's" rafe said covering Kayla's eyes with a blindfold.

He slowly opened the door and removed her blind fold. He had made this tiny extremely cute set up.

 He had made this tiny extremely cute set up

"Awwww rafe" Kayla turned and looked at him. He held her face in his hands " since when were you a hopeless romantic" I smiled looking up at him. "anything to make my girl happy." He said kissing Kayla's forehead.

" He said kissing Kayla's forehead

"Its so pretty!" She exclaimed. She jumped up and down on the mattress. Rafe thought about how lucky he was.

this was way before he was that drunkard who didn't care for her.

"what are we watching?" she asked him. "Take a guess" he replied. "High school musical?" She guessed.

"Ding! Ding! Ding" he laughed while she hugged him so tight. "I love it and I love you Rafieeee" Kayla was so happy. "No don't call me rafieeee, say something like the best, hottest boyfriend ever" he winked.

"I would've said it but I dont want to lie" she sassed. "Ouch" he said holding his heart. "I'm kidding, best hottest boyfriend ever" kayla rolled her eyes.

They cuddled together watching the movie

They cuddled together watching the movie. "I don't understand why you love this movie so much babe" he said playing with her hair. " Troy and Gabriella. Not to mention Troy is also very hot. Plus this was my childhood" she laughed.

"Okay troy is not as hot as me" rafe said making her smile wide eating some chips.

"You wish you weirdo"
"You mean the best hottest boyfriend ever"

<<End of flashback>>

So, we hung out the whole day and it brought back so many memories of the good times. Rafe said he will drop me home tonight cause he didn't want me going home alone. I got onto his car in the front seat. It felt like old times, I didn't realise how much I was missing until I stopped being with him but I didnt want to hurt myself more by staying.

"You look super pretty by the way" he said driving the car. Am I blushing? I clear my throat and start fidgeting in my seat. "Thanks" I replied.

I slowly looks over at him, his defined cheek bones.

I see a small smile playing on the corner of his lips as he stares at the road. Did he realize I was lowkey checking him out. Who wouldn't though. I soon turned my head and looked straight at the road.

I couldn't help myself but slowly look at him again. I see his muscles through his thin shirt. Damn.

"You done checking me out?" He laughs.

" 'I' was checking you out? in your dreams." i said rolling my eyes.

"speaking of your dreams, still dreaming about me" I ask him. He stopped the car and looked at me and leaned forward. I suck my breath and gulp at the close proximity between us.

"I can show you what I do in my dream, if you want" he whispers and then I hear my seat belt click. He sat back down laughing "relax kay, you're here" he said and I looked around. We were outside my house.

"Very funny rafe" I laughed, even tho the tension before was real and if he stayed like that a little longer I would've ended up kissing him. "See you later." He smiled. "Yeah see you rafiee" I smile. "You can't call me that!" He yelled driving off.

I had fun today.

Authors note:

Oooh Rayla or Jayla?