Those in the medical tents were not spared, and that made Neji and Tenji worried more than anything.

"I already said that this world will end. Why do you want to stop me?" Obito asked.
"We never go back on our word." Naruto said.
"It's our ninja way." Sasuke continued.
"Our will of fire." Neji ended.

For a brief moment, Tenji saw something flicker in Obito's eyes, thinking he could change. But it was gone.

"You will never stop me from creating a world with no war!!" Obito exclaimed.
"Then you leave us no choice." Sasuke replied.
"MASSIVE RASENSHURIKEN!!!" Naruto cried out.
"MASSIVE JYUUKEN-SHURIKEN!!!!" Neji shouted.

The two Jinchurikis joined them together. The result produced a wind shuriken with yellow electric sparks and a lion at the center.

"AMATERASU!!!" Sasuke exclaimed.

It now had black flames at the tips.

"*scoffs* You can't do.... what..." Obito started but kept quiet. Soon they heard a voice.
"Naruto, Neji, Sasuke, this is Shikamaru. Hurry, I can't hold him any longer."

Naruto and Sasuke looked at Neji.

"Go get him Hyuga." Sasuke told him.
"Fight for what you love." Naruto said.

"For what I love.... Tenten...."

At this thought, the jutsu grew bigger. He looked at them and smiled.

"Thanks guys."

Tenji watched as Neji ran at Obito with top speed, eyes burning with determination. He jumped and as he landed near Obito, Neji cried out:

"THIS ENTIRE WORLD WONT END!!!"

Then he hit Obito.

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

It was like a nuclear reaction took place.

Everywhere was still.....

Then the army of shinobis created by Madara slumped and died, the re-animated Hokages went back to the after life, those in the perfect dream world were released and the Ten Tails ceased to exist. Naruto and Sasuke looked at the damage caused by the war. Neji went to look for Tenten and Lee.

"We did it Teme!! We won the war-ttebayo!!!!" Naruto was so happy.
"Indeed, Dobe." Sasuke said in a tone that Naruto didn't notice.
"Let's go look for Sakura-Chan and Kakashi sensei."

As Naruto walked, Sasuke called his name.

"Naruto..."

Naruto stopped but didn't look back.

"I will become Hokage." Sasuke said.

That made Naruto face him in shock.

"S-Sasuke....."

Sasuke ran and Naruto ran after him. They ended up going to the valley of the end.

You all know how the anime went.

            ~With Neji and Tenji~

Neji and Tenji were looking for Lee and Tenten among the rubble. Neji helped some shinobis and transferred chakra to them.

"Neji-kun!! Neji-kun!!!"

Only one person called him that.

Looking up, Neji saw Lee running towards him.

"Lee! Are you OK?! Where's Tenten?!!"

It was then that Tenji noticed the sad look on Lee's face. Neji must have noticed it too.