MEETING KONOHA 12

And with that, she grabbed their hands and lead the way to Ichiraku Ramen place.

"Man, I'm so hungry I could eat a cow!! Although that's not a bad idea!!!!" Tenji exclaimed.

He has been making Tenten giggle and Neji smirk.

They eventually got to their destination and he sat in between Neji and Tenten.

"Miso pork ramen please!!!" the two Hyugas exclaimed again at the same time.

Then they turned to glare at each other.

"Uh, I'll have the same, thank you." Tenten blurted out in embarrassment.
"Okay then." Old man Teuchi replied.

When he left to get their orders, Neji heard the last voice he ever wanted to hear.

"WHAT'S UP HYUGA!!!"
"Naruto......." he mumbled

Tenji then turned and saw that the whole team 7 were at Ichiraku. But they looked different.

Naruto's hair was spiky and full, unlike in the future, when he cut his hair short to a buzzcut. He wore an orange jumpsuit with blue streaks and the Uzumaki crest displayed on it. At the moment, his hands were behind his back and he wore a cheeky grin.

Sasuke had spiky hair that was shaped like the butt of a duck, unlike in the future where he had an emo fringe. He wore a blue shirt and white shorts and had some white things buckled to his forearm [A/N: sorry, I don't know what they are.] with the Uchiha symbol at the back of his shirt. Right now, his onyx eyes had a look of boredom with his hands in his pockets.

Sakura's pink hair was long. 'Why did she cut it?', he wondered. She wore a reddish-pink shirt with 2 slits and some black shorts and had some white at the hem of her shirt with a white ring at the back and front of her shirt. Her eyes were big but they were on Sasuke. 'Just wow! 😑'

"Neji, I didn't know you admired my shadow clone jutsu!! I feel honored!!!!!" Naruto said.
"You moron, that's not a clone." He responded.
"Then who is he and why does he look like you?" Sasuke asked.
"Guys, this is Tenji Huu." Tenten answered.
"Hey everyone, my name is Tenji Hyu-Huu, I mean Huu." he said nervously.

'This is so awkward.'

"But you......." Sakura's just started talking but was interrupted by no other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

INO!!!!!

"SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!" she squealed and jumped on his back.

While Sasuke tried to get her off,  Shikamaru and Choji came in tow.

"Get off Sasuke-kun now, Ino-pig!!!!" Sakura's threatened.
"Make me Billboard Brow!!!!" Ino shouted back.

'What's so good about Sasuke anyways?'

"Ino, stop it and get down from Sasuke now." Shikamaru said lazily.
"You always ruin the fun Shika-kun." Ino pouted but got down all the same.

Then Tenji looked at what they were wearing.

Shikamaru had a jacket covering his mesh top with some shorts and his forehead protector was on his arm. Tenji liked his style, simple and plain.

Choji had a white shirt with a red jacket, green shorts and a white scarf. 'Such bad color co-ordination'. Tenji couldn't help but notice that his forehead protector took the shape of a thong. He silently snickered at the thought. [A/N: Sorry but I saw a meme about his forehead protector and I couldn't resist writing that down😆😆]

Ino wore a purple crop top with a purple skirt that had it's slits exposing TOO much. Luckily, she wrapped bandages around her thighs and stomach. 'All though she covered herself, she still looks like a hooker to me😑'. He noticed that she wore the same thing Sasuke had on his forearms.

'Fangirl much.'

"So where did you come from?" Choji asked while eating chips.
"From China, why?"
"You know, I don't think you're half Chinese half Japanese." Shikamaru said.

Now he was afraid.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.
"Well, you look like your father is a Hyuga and your mom is still in Konoha, though I can't think of any clan. And besides, no Hyuga female has ever stepped foot past the Hidden Cloud, let alone step foot out of Japan to go all the way to China, so who are you?" Shikamaru responded lazily.

All eyes turned on him.

The tension was so thick it could be cut with a butter knife.

'Damn you Shikadai for having such a smart father. Damn all the Naras in Konoha, damn it all!!!!'

"Well, you see........."
"Get back here Akamaru!!!!!!" A voice shouted.

Then Tenji's back met the ground.

Then he smelled a dog.

"Woah, sorry Neji, didn't see you there." The voice said.

Tenji opened his eyes to see a wolfish grin.

"I'm not Ne...."
"Oh my gosh, Nii-san, a-are you a-alright?!" a timid voice said.
"He's fine Hinata!" Wolf boy said, still grinning at Tenji.
"Kiba-kun, please get of him, he looks mad." Hinata pleaded.
"Sorry dude, but I'm not Neji." Tenji said.

Then Kiba stood up.

"Sorry, I thought you were Neji, so I tried to stop you from hitting me."

Tenji then noticed that Kiba was with Hinata and Shino. He then looked at what they wore.

Hinata wore baggy pants and a baggy hoodie with the Hyuga crest. 'Why didn't dad have the symbol on his clothes?' He wondered.

Kiba wore a hoodie that had ruffles coming out and some shorts with Akamaru popping out of his head.

Shino wore a shirt that covered his mouth and nose with some black shorts. He also had an Afro.

"Hinata-sama, I'm right here." Neji was actually starting to get annoyed with the way people mistook Tenji for him.
"I'm sorry, Neji-Niisan but I thought this was you."
"How about you introduce yourself and tell us about your family?" Kiba suggested.

After the introductions (I'm too lazy😴😴)

"How about we train for some time?!"  Tenji asked.
"Sure." They all responded.

So they went to the training grounds and trained for 3 hours because of the Chunnin exams coming soon.

When they were done, they were all talking, with the exception of Hinata who was trying to get their attention.

"Ano, y-you g-guys....."
They ignored her.
"Y-you g-guys........"

'Poor Aunt Hinata, I'll help her.'

"YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP, HINATA HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!"

They looked at him as if he was crazy.

"T-thank y-you Tenji-kun."
"No problem at all little Hina."
"What's the problem, Hinata-sama?" Neji asked
"Ano, w-where w-will Tenji-kun s-sleep?"

~

Alright I'm back!!!!!  Believe it!!!!!

Damn, it wasn't easy describing their clothes, what a drag! 😴😴

Anyways, tell me what you think about it. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗