Chapter 1

I'm walking down my high school hallway when I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey Taila! Wait up!" I turned to see Peter Parker calling for me

"Hey Peter, whats up?"

"Are you going on the science trip?" He asks

"Yep, it's going to be so much fun!"

"Ya definitely. See you on the plane!"

Just as quickly as he came, he left. Running off to his next class. I head to my last class of the day. I couldn't focus due to the excitement of my upcoming trip. Dad had told me about Europe and I basically fell in love.

Dad...I miss him. I was just a normal teenager when...He showed up. Then I got blipped, I came back in the middle of some new lab in the middle of the fight at the Avenger's Base. When the missiles hit the building the room blew up with me in it. When I emerged from the rubble I could fly and pull things with my mind. I honestly didn't know what was happening.

I had managed to find dad before everyone showed up. He looked so happy, so relieved before he placed a arc reactor type thing on my chest and told me to stay safe. I hugged him before I left, not knowing it would be our last one.

I tried to help as much as I could, that was technically my first battle. I also had these apparent new powers I barely knew how to use. The battle was finished before I even knew. The army just disintegrated before my eyes.

Then I heard the scream. I went as fast as I could, pushing past Pepper to get to my father. He was already gone, the light in his chest gone. Pepper tried to pull me from his body, I wouldn't let go. I couldn't let go, I had been a secret my entire life. I just got my dad back, and then he got ripped from me once again.

I inherited the company and everything that came with it. I was only civil with Pepper so I could see my little sister Morgan.

From then on I became the Iron Woman, daughter to the Late Iron Man. My identity kept a secret from everyone. Even the Avengers in the final battle, only 4 people know who my real father is. The company is led by Iron Woman so my secret doesn't come out.

The bell rang and I ran out the doors of the school. I turned into an alleyway and dropped my bag. Double tapping my chest my armor forms around me. It's exactly like the Iron Man suit except it's just armor.

I fly out of the alleyway and into the sky. Down the street I see Peter running into a different alleyway. I wait for him to change into his suit before flying past him. See Peter knows Iron Woman and Me, Taila. What he doesn't know is they are the same person.

To him Taila is just an energetic happy but shy girl, oblivious to the world around her. Iron Woman on the other hand is the other neighborly superhero.

"Hey, I'm headed out of town for the next week or so. You gonna be ok?"

"Think I can't take care of myself?" I laugh before flying away leaving Pete on the rooftops.

_________

Well thats the first chapter, don't worry I have a lot more in store! Let me know if you like it!