"Where were you guys?" I asked, already smiling because their brotherly laughter was contagious.

They gave each other a knowing look. "Messing with Umbridge" George responded casually.

"Huh?" I asked, a little confused.

"Let's just say, Umbridge's precious cats on her wall aren't so precious anymore," Fred said with a grin.

I looked to my other side at George. "What did you guys do?" I said, trying to sound disappointed and angry that they would fuck with a teacher, but I know that it just came off excited and amused.

"We just made her wall more decorative," he said with a snicker. I looked at him impatiently, and he said, "You'll see".

I rolled my eyes but nodded, and then started talking to them about all of the schemes that they had planned for this year. My stomach hurt by the time we were supposed to leave for class from laughing so hard.

~~~~~~~~~

We had all finished up breakfast and were heading over to our first class that Harry, Ron, Hermione, the twins and I shared. Even though I wasn't excited to go sit through potions with Snape, I was excited to start my classes again. We all walked in one big group to Snape's room, and luckily, when we got there we were some of the first so we all went to sit together. The tables each sat 2 students, so Harry and Ron sat together, Hermione and I sat behind them, and Fred and George behind us.

I groaned and dramatically threw myself on the desk. " 'Mione. I hate this class," I complained.

"Oh, stop your whining. You're a fifth year now," She said while already getting out the books that she needed. She arranged her desk with her books, quill, ink, wand and everything else all neat and tidy at 90 degree angles, and I rolled my eyes.

Hermione was an amazing friend, and I loved her with my whole entire heart, but god, she could be annoying when it came to school stuff. We just didn't have the same opinion about school, so classes with her were not always a blast. I understood that she wanted to learn, but she could learn while also making fun of Snape every once and a while. We all knew that he deserved it.

Hermione and I chatted for a bit while all the other students showed up, and once Snape began to speak, Hermione wouldn't let me talk to her. Every time that I opened my mouth, she held up her hand and stopped me, sometimes without even looking up from her writing to see that I had even meant to talk to her.

Snape talked at the speed of a snail, going over typical requirements and rules of the class that we all already knew. I lasted about ten minutes sitting there quietly before turning to my right to bug Hermione.

She held up her hand once more, and I let out a hmph and pouted at my desk. She looked at me with an unamused look, which I returned by sticking out my tongue. Mature, I know.

I turned around to face Fred and George, who were both obviously bored as well.

"I'm bored," I whispered to them.

Fred, who was directly behind me, leaned forward on his desk so that we were close enough to hear each other. "What, Snape's little monologue not keeping you on the edge of your seat?" he asked with a smile. I let out a little chuckle and shook my head.

"No," I said obviously.

George also leaned on forward on the table. "You don't like it when he," he paused and put on a snoody  face that looked creepily identical to Snape's typical face. "Talks... at the speed..." He was talking in the nasally way that snape does and at the speed of a snail. He had stopped and looked as if he was pondering something. "Of 10 words... per minute?". I couldn't hold in my laugh.

"Is something... funny?" Snape had raised his voice and asked us. We all tried to keep a straight face, but Snape had talked exactly like how George had when imitating him.

"No sir!" Fred and George both said at the same time. I reluctantly turned back around in my seat, not wanting to actually get in trouble with Snape on the first day of classes, and was met with a very annoyed and embarrased Hermione. No fun.

I didn't start up any more conversations with the twins so as to not get in trouble, but we did pass some notes back and forth.

One of them had started it by throwing up a balled up piece of paper that said

new prank idea for malfoy

And I responded with

what?

And we continued passing papers back and forth when Snape's back was turned.

give him a "secret admirer"

OMG YES

even though we all know who Malfoys secret admirer really is

The twins, Ginny and I all had a running joke that Snape had a crush on Malfoy because of how much he favored him. I mean, Malfoy was always calling him "professor" with this weird smirk, and Malfoy's been given detention with just snape multiple times (never seeming too upset about it), sp it wasn't that far fetched. Now that we focused on the fact, it was even funnier whenever Snape and Malfoy did something funny.

I turned around after reading the note and laughed, and Fred handed me another piece of paper. I turned around to my desk to open it, but once I did, I had to fold it back up right away so that no one else saw it. I turned around to give them both an angry look for giving me something that could get me in so much trouble, but once I saw them both stifling laughter, I had to do the same.

They had given me a little drawing of Snape fucking Malfoy. Snape had a giant nose and a tiny dick, and Malfoy had a speech bubble that read "yes daddy" (because we all know that Malfoy has a daddy kink). I tossed the balled up piece of paper behind me to them, because I was not going to carry that around.

Another piece of paper landed in front of me, and I turned around too look at them, cautiously looking between them and the paper, not really wanting to look at anymore Snape and Draco porn. George rolled his eyes and nodded at me to open it, telling me that it was safe.

were gonna go fuck with cumbridge some more tonight wanna come?

I let out a chuckle at the name and thought about it for a moment. Hermione did want to "get a head start on studying" tonight, but it was the first day of school. That could wait.

sure

I handed the note back to them and they both gave me smiles at our new plans.