The next morning

The sound of morning birds chirping woke me up from my deep sleep. When I became more self aware I realized that Lorenzo was gone. I started to panic as I looked at the wrinkled sheets. As the events of last night started to wash through my mind, I realized that I needed to talk to Lorenzo.

I quickly got up and exited the bedroom, not wanting to be anywhere by my self to long. The whole house was dead silent which only added to my anxiety. When I reached the sitting room, I saw Luca sitting down on one of the cream colored seats drinking coffee.

"Hey Luca, have you seen Lorenzo?" I asked. 

"Hi Rissa, and yeah he's in his office right now. I think he's in the middle of a meeting though. I wouldn't bother him." he said giving me a warning look. 

"Ok, do you know when he's going to be done?" I asked him.

"No I'm not sure, but there is coffee and left over food in the kitchen if your hungry." he told me. 

"Yeah I am, thanks." I told him before I walked away. 

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Alexa sitting on the counter drinking her coffee.

"Good morning Alexa." I said.

"Good morning." she said with a snippy tone. 

What the hell is her problem?! I thought that we had a moment last night! 

"Are you alright?" I asked her while raising my eyebrow. 

"No, I'm not." she said with a huff. 

"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked her. 

"You. You is what happened." she said while getting off the counter and stalking towards me. 

"W-hat do you mean?" I asked her with confusion.

"You know exactly what I mean, Lorenzo was mine! Ever since you got here, he pays absolutely no attention to me!" she spat. 

Great so on top of having to deal with my own issues, I have to deal with a moody Alexa. 

She was now standing in front of me ready to pounce.

"Nothing is going on between Lorenzo and I, just calm down Alexa." I said calmly. 

"You lying bitch!" she yelled as she started to charge at me. 

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I started to run away from her. 

I could hear her feet quickly slapping the floor behind me as I ran. Since I was not familiar with this house I wasn't sure where to run. I hesitated  for a moment too long, and before I could run some more I was tackled to the floor. I hit the hard marble floor with a loud 'oof'. 

Alexa then got on top of me and started to pull my hair. I swatted at her with my hands as I yelped in pain. 

"Get off of me!" I screamed at her.

"I fucking hate you!" she screamed at me as she started to scratch my skin. 

Before she could do much more damage, Alexa was finally pulled off of me. 

"What the hell Alexa!" Luca yelled as he held her firmly in his arms. She immediately started to cry and latch onto Luca.

I looked down at my arms which were slightly bleeding from Alexa's assault. I let out a loud and frustrated sigh. 

"What happened?" Ciro said as he approached me from behind. 

"I was just in the kitchen and she started to attack me." I said calmly as I pointed at Alexa.