Part 3: The Bachelor Pad

Brinx POV:

After we all ate and walked downtown and smoked a couple of blunts and enjoyed the fresh air of  downtown Houston. Draco said he wasn't taking us back home and I asked him where he was taking us and he said I was with him for the rest of the week. We stopped for some gas and both Draco & Fazo got out and asked us if we wanted anything we both said no. I turned around to Ameria and said "BITCH!" she look at me and said "BITCH!". "Girllll where you think he taking us" i said " Girl idk and idc all ik is Fazo giving me some dick tonight ands that's on bro grave right there" she said. They walked back inna car and told us they was taking us to the mall. I was confused asl he betta not drop a bag back on me now imma have to give some pussy. We pull up to the mall and Fazo grab ameria and Draco grab me. "Fazo finna try to fuck yo friend inna dressing room" Draco said , I started laughing he took me into Victoria Secret and told me to grab what ever i want . I grab some under wear and bra's , but I saw this fye ass pink lace set and I had to grab it. He took me to the other stores and i grabbed a couple outfits and we went to go find Ameria and Fazo. 

Fazo POV: 

When me and Draco went in the g station we decided that we didn't wanna leave these bitches tonight or for the week. We finna take them to get some clothes and take them back to our shit. We walk in the mall and i immediatley grab Ameria i aint want her leaving my side.  I take her to go get some clothes and she go in the dressing room and I wait for her to come out . While I'm waiting i see some panties drop on the floor in the dressing room i felt like a creep. I said fuck it and open the dressing room door she acted shocked but she knew what it was. Omg her body looked even better without the clothes. She had on these black lace underwear and her bra matched I had to fuck her ian wanna wait. I slid my hands in her panties and she was soaked  asf i started playing with her shit while slowly tongue kissing her and she was moaning in my mouth my dick was hard asf atp. I picked up her up and sat her on my lap and told her "Cmon ride this mf" she slightly laughed and told me "Unt un you gotta wait till we leave". Did this bitch just tease me ?  

Ameria POV:

Draco knew i was finna fuck the shit outta him tonight but I wanted to tease him a little bit. I was finna fuck him in that dressing room but i wanted to wait until we got to wherever they was taking us. We walk out the dressing room and we see Brinx and Draco , they started laughing. "Aint shit even funny" I said "Mhm" Brinx responded. Fazo and Draco duck off and just started laughing with each other they so irra. "Merch yall fucked" Brinx said "Girl no he just had a lil taste" i replied. "Ahhh that's my bitchhh" i shrugged my shoulders and went to find Fazo.

Brinx POV:

  After we left the mall we get back in the car and we stop at sonic for sum to eat. They take us to this apartment complex and we get in the elevator. "Which floor" i asked "The first" Fazo said smirking I look up and see Draco smirking too , tf they finna do kill us? The doors open and we see this big ass pool. Bitch we inna penthouse.

Draco POV: 

I wanted to surprise Brinx. Idk i felt a need to impress her. I took her to get some clothes so she a be good for the rest of the week so she wouldn't stop at her crib for nun. We went to the pent house so we all could be in our own separate rooms. We all sat on the couch i rolled up and we all started vibing.

"Brinx where you from though" Fazo asked

"Chicago" She said 

"Merch" I said surprised , that's why i liked her so much. 

"No Bap" she said 

"Ayee she got that lingo she from there from fr. Me and Draco from there too."

"Bet SayL" Ameria said 

"Merch yall both from there" Fazo said

"Yes g that's how we met" Ameria said

I had looked at Brinx and said she could go shower if she want too she got up and said ok. "Can you show me where it's at?" she asked "Yea I got you" I got up and directed her towards the main bedroom with the personal shower. I wanted to be a gentleman so I let her shower in privacy. I go back to the front room Fazo and Ameria sucking each other face off I walk back out and go to my room and sit on the bed. Brinx walk out looking oh so good. Her wet curly hair , tight gray and white shorts going perfectly with her skin , white tank top with no bra on. Omg I wanna marry her.  She get on the bed and start laying down. I wanted to get to know her before we shared energy , so I started talking to her.

"So what's your story , any family?" I asked.

" Well I haven't talk to my mom since I was 15. I left because her husband was a creep. I went to go live with my 2 cousins they been taking care of me ever since. They the only family I have , what about you?"

"Ahh shit. My OG don't really fw me like that."

"Why not?"

"Because how I make my money. She say its the 'devil's work'" i chuckled

She started yawning and I asked her if she was tired she said yea so I cuddled with her and we just went to sleep.