Part 2: Touch

Draco POV:

After me and my homie Fazo left that party Brinx aint leave my mind the whole night I had to hit ha line tonight so i can be the only thing she think about tonight.  I'm selfish like that. Me and Fazo had to go make a play we ran this city mfs knew what it was with us. I was 21 and had the lifestyle of a 30 year old. I sold drugs but i was the king pin of all things Houston even though I was raised in Chicago. "Man these streets boring asl lets go throw sum ones at sum hoes" Fazo said. This nigga always wanted to go to the strip club I just laughed at his ass and took him there. Me and Fazo been thuggin it out since diapers , we grew up together in Chicago and moved out here like 4 years ago and took these streets over. "U a clown man" i said pulling up to the club.

Brinx POV: 

I went to sleep last night thinking about Draco and woke up with him on my mind and excited to see him today but you know me Imma  put on my stubborn face and attitude. Ian even know where we was going today so i texted him and asked him.

Imessage:

Brinx: whea we going today?

Draco🥰: Don't worry bout it just wear some nice

Brinx: ok

Draco: Fazo said bring yo friend

Brinx: Ameria?

Draco: yea

    I texted ameria and told her to get ready i took a shower and ordered some from Panera nun major just some told hold me off for the rest of the day cs ian know if he was taking us out to eat. I curled my hair and my curls fell so pretty and i put on my pastel pink dress wit my strapped white heels and grabbed my phone and keys. He texted me and said he was outside i walked out and there he was looking fine asl leaning on his Rolls Royce car door. " You clean up nice" I said to him walking up he looked me up and down and licked his lips , here go my pussy again getting wet like girl chill. "Get in we finna go get your friend" he said. As we driving he let me sit in the front seat his friend was mad i was laughing. "Aint shit funny lightskin" he said "But it is though" i responded. We pulled up to Ameria's house my shorty looked fyeee. "Bad bitch she from Jamaica" I said to her sticking my head out the window. She got in the car and her and Fazo kept eyeballing each other , ok girl. As we driving we start approaching downtown Houston. 

Fazo POV:

Brinx friend was fine asl i loved they way her dress caressed her body i had to get some pussy from her tonight. I didn't do relationships , aint have time for em. Me and Draco was to busy running these streets who had time for a needy bitch? Not Faze. While we in the car I keep looking at ameria her lips looked so luscious , her hips was just perfect , her natural curls made my dick hard. If its one thing I love is them naturally spirally lil curls and her edges laid just right. I grip her thigh and look her dead in her eyes she looked slowly up from her phone that shit made my dick jump. I gave her that look and she knew she was giving me some pussy tonight. 

Ameria POV:

Brinx texted me earlier today and told me to get ready she said Fazo asked for me , his fine ass can definitely get it.  I washed my hair and made sure my curls was fresh. I put on my tight fitted black dress , with my strapless heels and my black handbag. Before i walked out i made sure my ass looked just right and that it did. I walk to the car looking at my phone cs i hate direct eye contact that shit make me nervous. I get in the car and Fazo just start looking at me up and down i saw his print. I started texting Brinx and all i saw was his hand on my thigh i look up and saw his dick jump and my pussy started squeaky soakingggggg. Ian do relationships though not after my ex broke tf out my heart i said fuck niggas for awhile so Fazo made nervous.