Chapter 1: Player

*Anais Prov*

Its my last year here in this torture chamber. Only 5 months here and I'm free from everything. I decided to skip a day of school with my best friend, Andrea, her boyfriend, Francisco, and my boyfriend, Jay. Yeah, I know it seems like a double date, but honestly it isn't. Its more like chilling with my best buds.

"So Ana your choice this time, where do you want to eat?" Andrea questioned. I looked over to my boyfriend who was completlely dozed off staring out the window. So i decided to nug him.

"Huh? What?" He spoke like I woke him from sleeping.

"Whatcha thinking, babe?" I smiled.

"Um, nothing. Just nothing. Why you ask?" Jay inquired.

"Nothing, just curious. So what do you want to eat?" I asked. He shrugged telling me that he doesn't care. I frowned a bit, because he's never acted this way. He's always been out there, non stop talking. Bad day? I can probably make it better.

"Hows pizza?" I asked loudly for everyone. They all agreed with a YEAH! Except Jay.

~*~

"Nice place Ana," said Francisco. I smiled slightly.

Finally, we left to the park. Of course like always Andrea and Francisco went to their kissing spot, well tree I mean and did their stuff. But, right when we got out the car Jay didn't move an inch. After a few moments he decided to go out. He surprised me when he came behind me while I was feeding the ducks my leftovers.

"We need to talk," Jay whispered in my ear. Confused I agreed as I slowly slipped my hand into his. But immdeantly he pulled away, is something wrong with him? He sat down on the grass away from everything, we were alone. Was this our kissing spot? Is he finally taking it to the next level? Omg, this is-

"I don't think we should see each other anymore," Jay interrupted.

"Wh-what?" I mumbled, tears building up ready to come out.

Jay signed,"I-I've been seeing someone else lately and I know its not right to be cheating, but she makes me-(he signed)- so I decided to chose between you and her and I-"

"You chose her," I blurted out. He signed meaning yeah he sure did. We've been together for two years and he decided some slut over me? I've been there for him since day one.

"Anais, I'm sorry," Jay informed. Sorry? Really you're sorry for leaving me? Oh hell to the no!

"No your not! If you we're then you wouldn't have been with me in the first place and if you think cheating is wrong then why did you do it!" I declared.

"But that was before I met her," Jay informed. I can tell he was feeling real bad.

"Screw you Jay! Screw to the you!" I yelled. I walked as fast as I could to Andrea, tears already pouring out. I don't care what her and Francisco were doing, they can be having sex for all I care.

"Andrea! We need to go now!" I spoke. They both jumped, I can tell she knew what was going on so she got up as fast as she could and was ready to leave.

Already to the car I can see Jay running over here.

"Wait, what about Jay?" Francisco questioned.

"Leave him." I ordered. I don't care about him no more, if he doesn't care about me, then why should I care for him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Newbie!!! If anyone is reading this please comment,vote, and fan so i can post more-

Copyrighted so please dont steal.

-PinkyPhoto xx