Part 1

"So when I said, 'Get a cool statue' you decided that meant to get a demonic demon monk?" Evelynn shouted into her phone.

The worker on the other side profusely apologized. He said that he would send someone next week to change out the statue. 

Evelynn hung up the phone and looked up to the statue. As she looked away it smiled making her do a double take.

The statue had a blank expression. "Ugh, I need sleep." She muttered before making her way toward her room for a nap.

-Timeskip Text POV-

Evelynn - we're at the store, do you want anything

Ahri - Some more ramen ^.^

Evelynn - alright, we got a new statue btw but they're going to remove it in a week

Ahri - You don't like it? -_-

Evelynn didn't respond to the text. "Might as well go see this 'Statue'!" Ahri rushed toward the main foyer.

However, the pedestal was empty. She tilted her head. Maybe they came early? A small munching sound broke her from her thoughts.

It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. The cat then ran from that direction. A scowl came to Ahri's face as she readied a foxfire.

As she burst into the kitchen she caught a cat that looked exactly like hers, only red with horns. 

It was currently munching on cheese puffs but stopped as Ahri entered. She raised an eyebrow before noticing how cute the cat was.

"You're so cute!" Ahri fangirled. "Thanks." It said going back to eating. Her eyes widened.

"You c-can talk?" It stopped once again. "Yeah, you got any more of these?" He put his paw on the now-empty bowl of cheese puffs.

"The girls are comin- wait why are you in our house?!" She went back to her defensive stance. 

"What do you mean? You guys put me here." He jumped from the island counter to the cabinets and began looking for more food. 

"You're the statue?" She asked lightening a little. "Yup. Pretty cool huh?" He pulled out a new bag of chips. 

She tilted her head for a moment. "Evelynn didn't mention a cat statue." He nodded. "Yeah, I just took the form of the furry critter in there, gotta say it's pretty cozy." He said hugging himself.

"So you can shapeshift?" The cat nodded taking the form of Ahri swinging his legs off the counter.

His appearance was different, however. He was wearing the same casual clothes, however, his hands and legs were covered in bandages. His horns and red skin remained as well.

"So... where are the others? You mentioned someone named Earl right?" He asked in-between chips.

"It's Evelynn and they'll be back soon... can you stop being me? It's kind of awkward." She asked with a scrunched face. 

He nods as his for morphs into that of a young man with red skin and horns with his arms and legs still bandaged. He kept Ahri's clothes though.

She had to say... she was impressed with his physique considering how he was eating currently. 

"This fine? Or do you prefer... cat me." He asked turning back into her cat. "Normal you is fine... so how do you turn into a statue if you're red?"

"Oh, that's easy." He turned back to his normal self and made one of his arms stone. "Like that." 

She tilted her head. "So... what exactly are you?" She asked with curiosity. 

"A demon. More specifically a new demon. Although we don't really have rules anymore... since Fiddlesticks left. So I just sneak into people's houses and steal food." His loud chomps came through at the end of each sentence. 

"And your name?" He asked returning her curiosity and trying to open a bag of unpopped popcorn.

She gently took the bag from him and threw it into the microwave. "Ahri. I'm a member of K/DA. And your name?" She said kind of twiddling her thumbs trying not to brag.

"Y/N." He said keeping focus.

His eyes were trained on the microwave and making small movements as it spun in circles. 

The popcorn finished and she poured it into a bowl. His eyes grew large as he licked his lips. 

"Hey what's popcorn without a movie? Come on." She took the bowl and headed toward the living room. 

Y/N followed like a puppy wanting a treat. The duo sat on the couch as Ahri handed Y/N the popcorn, which he happily accepted.

"What do you want to watch?" Ahri asked opening Netflix. "I'm not sure. People usually kick me out of the house by now." 

She gives a giggle and continues searching for a movie. A loud car parking sound is heard outside and rustling toward the front door.

"Uh oh." Ahri kind of sinks back, not knowing how the others will react. "We're back!" Kai'sa shouts walking through the front door.

"Hey, where did the statue go?" Evelynn peaks around the corner to see a nervous Ahri and a red cat with horns.

"H-Hi guys." Ahri says as she looks over and sees that Y/N has become a cat again. "Did you dress up the cat?" Akali chuckles. 

Ahri turns back and rubs the back of her neck. "N-Not exactly." The regular cat comes out from behind the couch and jumps up to Y/N's side.

He takes a look at the other cat and nods his head upward. "Sup." Ahri immediately facepalms. "YOU FOUND A TALKING CAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" Akali made an out-of-character yell. 

Akali quickly rushed over and lifted the cat into the air. "He's not exactly a cat. H-He's a d-d-d-demon." She flinched expecting an outburst from Evelynn. 

An outburst was exactly what she got. Her tails appeared and she dashed toward the cat.

The 'Cat' quickly became Evelynn herself and blocked her tails with his own. "Oh, your that Evelynn." Evelynn struggled to attempt to overpower Y/N.

He was unfazed, however. He swiftly pushed her away and sat back onto the couch, pulling the bowl of popcorn back to himself.

Akali, seeing Evelynn struggling drew her Kusarigama and jumped in to help her. She landed on the couch as he dodged still eating popcorn.

Once again Evelynn struck out at Y/N and put one of her tails through the bowl of popcorn. "My food!" Y/N cried out. 

-Evelynn POV-

Damn it. I'm out of practice. I haven't had to defend my territory in years. But I'm not about to lose it, or my girls to a new demon.

I continue attempting to attack him but he keeps countering and slowly picking popcorn up from the table. What is with this guy?

"Why don't- ugh - you fight back?" I say grunting as I attack. "Because you aren't trying. The Evelynn I know wouldn't be this weak."

Do these lower demons know me? Just go with the lie. I stop attacking and turn my nose up. "Of course I was just testing you. To gauge your strength."

He gives a small nod and sits back down a little disgruntled. "Girls. Kitchen. Now." All of them walk toward the kitchen, Ahri puts her ears down expecting to be scolded.

A scolding is what she'll get.