Part 7

"Hold her still!" Y/N shouts as Evelynn screams in pain. "I'm trying! It's not easy you asshole!" Akali grabs Evelynn's free hand and pushes it to the couch.

Y/N's hands begin to glow with red magic, which causes Evelynn to scream louder. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Her eyes slowly fill with red.

'It'll need a catalyst. Guess I'm it.' Y/N's hand glows brighter as he pulls it off of Evelynn. Her body falls limp as he pulls away.

The same rune on her back was levitating in his hand. He quickly slaps the symbol to his chest, infusing it into his other rune.

Suddenly he clasps a hand over his mouth and coughs loudly. Doubling over, Y/N begins to cough and spit blood onto the floor.

"Y/N!" Ahri shouts as she jumps to Y/N's side. Y/N's back began to glow as Evelynn collapsed onto the sofa.

Ahri raises his shirt to see a rune, similar to Evelynn's, begin to contort and become much more intricate. 

Y/N attempts to stand as his legs wobble. Ahri catches him and the two look each other in the eyes.

Y/N's form flickers and forms into Ahri. "What? I didn't..." Y/N begins to stutter. "You okay?" Akali approaches.

As soon as she does his form flickers once again and his looks change to Akali's. "I'm not..." Y/N holds his head as it begins to spin.

Shortly after he falls, losing consciousness. Kai'sa darts underneath him to catch his body. She sighs heavily.

-Timeskip-

Y/N awakes in a cold sweat, one eye bright red. "I said, not now." Y/N began to calm himself down, and eventually, his eye turns back to normal.

Sighing, Y/N stands to head to the kitchen. Upon entering, he sees Ekko eating cereal. "Su-p," Ekko mumbles through his full mouth.

Y/N chuckles a bit as he begins to dig through Ekko's pantry. "Heard a lot of weird noises last night." Ekko blankly states.

"Did you now? Rats?" Y/N pulls a box of pastries from the pantry. "Lotta screams. Someone shouted 'Y/N' too."

Y/N turns and smirks at Ekko. "I think I know what you're insinuating. I did not have sex on your couch."

"Really? Why is there blood on the floor? What kinda creepy stuff you into?" Ekko begins to laugh.

Evelynn steps through into the kitchen with her tails standing proudly above her, startling both people inside. Y/N drops his pastry. 

Nervously, his form morphs to Evelynn. Her brows furrow as she looks past him toward Ekko.

"I'll give you two some privacy." He chokes out as he rushes to his room with his cereal.

Refocusing on Y/N she continues to stare at him. "Look, I-" Evelynn quickly cuts him off. "Shush. Ahri woke me up and told me what you did."

"Thanks." She bluntly says before exiting. Quickly poking her head back in she states, "Also, you're welcome to stay with us." 

Still processing, Y/N remains there frozen. After a minute or two Akali, followed by Kai'sa walk in. "You good dude?" The former waves her hand in front of his face.

Y/N shakes his head and recoils a bit. "Yeah sorry. We should all talk in the living room." Akali and Kai'sa give each other a look before nodding.

-Small Skip-

After gathering everyone in the living room, excluding Ekko, Y/N stands. "The simple fact is, we can't stay here."

Akali leans back into the sofa. "I don't know. It's pretty comfy in here." Y/N sighs. "I mean, Thresh's wraiths will find us."

"The wraiths will no doubt be swarming Zaun soon, so it would be best for us to leave. Where..." Y/N looks to Evelynn. "-is up to you."

A/N:

Just a quick little chapter to first off let you guys know I'm still trying to update and two, a vote!

I'm going to let you guys decide where the story goes, and the choice will impact character appearances, story direction, and even romance order! The choices are as follows:

Piltover!

Noxus!

Bilgewater!

and finally, 

DEMACIAAAAAAAAA! (I had to.)

Vote by placing a comment with your area! I will close it in a week. (August 15!) 

Love you all!

-Kai

 UPDATE! The poll is closed. Demacia here we come!