If I'm being quite honest, Lord knows I do not want to go to this party tonight.  I'm sure it'll be fun and all but unlike some people, I absolutely love staying home and just vibing.......alone. I don't feel like being surrounded by noise and alcohol tonight.

bella.s
Not gonna lie to ya JB, I'm not feeling it

justinbieber
What?!

justinbieber
you don't wanna party with me?🥺

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from giggling out loud at his childish message.

bells.a
😂it's not that. I kinda just wanna chill tonight

justinbieber
Oh come onnnnnn

justinbieber
Don't be a party pooper!😡

justinbieber
You have the rest of your life to do that! If you come tonight I promise you won't regret it. Just stay for at least an hour then I'll take you home. Deal?🙂

bells.a
Alright, you better make it worth it

justinbieber
Ayeeeeee

justinbieber
See ya at 7

bells.a
7?! You said 8

justinbieber
Make it seven.

bells.a
You pushing it Bieber

justinbieber
🥰

It's crazy how we grew friendship so quickly. Every time I talk to him I kinda forget that he's like a multimillionaire. He's just so down to earth and so easy to talk to which was so unexpected.

"One iced machattio at your service!" He placed the cold drink before me talking in a weird accent. "Thank you" I smiled

"Enjoy, I'll be making drinks over there if you need me" I nodded my head in response.  After placing my straw in the drink and taking a sip, I took a breath of relief. Mr.K always made the best drinks and I have no idea what makes his so different.  The taste of the bitter espresso and the sweet flavored milk was so well balanced and it made it so delicious.

Times like this, I remember why he owns this place.

I finished my drink and went straight home to prepare for the night ahead of me even though I had about five hours until then...

"So.....what do you think?"

Her mouth practically dropped to the ground as she stared at me in silence. I giggled at her reaction.

"Jade, please don't go overboard"

"Me? Overboard? Of course not. The only thing I will say is, if Justin doesn't tap that tonight he's out of his rabbit ass mind because you look like a bag of money!"

I couldn't contain my laughter at her "not so overboard" reaction to my outfit.

"Definitely overboard but thank you."