Part 4

Y/N's POV

I was walking to the nearest bus stop I found, with my arms crossed in front of my chest. "You really are something Mr. Kim!" I shouted. There were no other people on the road besides me. I could feel the wind getting colder and when I looked up, I saw the sky above me got darker. "Wow, nice." I faked a smile. Luckily, I reached the bus stop when the rain dropped. "So, how long am I going to wait now?"

Time was ticking and there was no bus yet. The rain got heavier and the wind was sending shivers down to my body. Suddenly, a familiar black car stopped in front of me. The window from the back seat slid down and I saw the face of our CEO. I immediately looked away which he noticed. "Get inside," his voice was commanding. I did not respond, instead I glanced on my watch. The cold wind blew again and it made me sneeze. "This is insane," I murmured.

"Miss Y/N," the man who was seated on the car was now standing beside me, with a wet umbrella on his left hand. "What?" I asked innocently. "Get.in.the.car," he gritted his teeth. "Thanks for the offer Mr. Kim. But I'll have to decline," I let out a thin smile and hugged my body tighter. "You really won't?" His voice was low and threatening. When I turned to him, he picked me up by force using his free hand and put me on his shoulder. While his other hand held the umbrella. He harshly dropped me on the car and said, "If you just listened awhile ago, this won't happen."

"But I told you Mr. Kim, I can take the bus and go home on my own." I fired back. That was brave of me.

"Quiet," his deep voice and deadly stares shushed me. "Take us home," he ordered the driver.

Taehyung's POV

I wanted her to keep a distance away from me, but what is this I'm doing? My mind was battling with my heart. My mind was saying, this lady did me wrong the other day. But my heart was saying, it wasn't.

We were stuck on a heavy traffic and I noticed that Y/N fell asleep. She was tightly hugging her body so I decided to put my coat on her, to keep her warm. "I pity her," said my driver whose eyes were fixed on the road. I thought he saw me. "She lost her boyfriend years ago Mr. Kim. Everybody in the office knew about it," he continued.

"Right, I heard from Mia." I spoke as I went back to where I was seating.

"Miss Y/N is such a strong woman," he said in admiration. "I've always thought that she and Sir Jungkook are dating," he added with a hint of disappointment. Unknowingly, my hands formed a fist. Just like before.

He was about to say something but I cut him off, "How long 'til we get home?"

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, I will always love you. Remember that," his soothing voice echoed in my ear. "I love you too." The man turned around to face me. His eyes, nose, lips. They all look familiar. Mr. Kim? "Y/N," he spoke again.

"Y/N," I felt a hand touching my arm. "Wake up," now a pair of hands shook my body lightly. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see the CEO in front of me. "Mr. Kim?" He looked so grumpy at this early hour. "Did you forget how to smile?" I gestured using my two index fingers. "There's no time for jokes. Get up and go home," his voice was plain and cold. I quickly stood up and went in front of him, "But I want to spend more time with you Mr. Kim."

"Jung Y/N. Never forget that I'm still the CEO of the company where you work. That means, I'm still your boss," he spoke as he eyed me. "Do you believe in soulmates Mr. Kim?" I asked him again then continued. "Because, I do." He just sighed and left the room.

"Mr. Kim," I spoke again as I followed him. "What?!" He sounded pissed. "I won't give up on you," I shyly fiddled with my hands as I said those words in front of him.