Part 1: HeartBeat

I never knew what love was until I met Draco he my everything. It be hard for me to show love because I'm so damn stubborn, he brought that out of me though. Let me take yall back though man. 

                         I woke up this morning pissed idek why I was just mad cs I got up. I hear my cousins downstairs ready to go to work "Brinx I'm finna head out " as they both said walking out the door I left my parents house a few years back when I was like 15 I'm 21 now and I stay with my 2 cousin Rondell & Damarco. They ass irritating they look out for me though and came through in a tough ass situation, they just want the best for me they like my brothers. I went to go shower and get ready to meet my bestie Ameria. She my lil killaaaa boaaa she be wit wateva I'm wit fr.  We was finna go to a house party tonight cs school just let out and we wanted to start off the summer right , we had just graduated from college. I got my masters i still don't know what i wanna do with my life, my passion is dance. I started getting dress but ian know what to wear I just put on my all white g fazos , a white body suit with a slit in the middle , some ripped jeans , my red leather jacket , and my red Gucci purse and I touched up my sew in and texted Ameria and told her I was ready. That bitch was already outside g told yall she be wit wateva I'm wit piddd stinkkk lmaooo. 

"Bitch u fyeee" Ameria said

"Nah bitch u look good asl where tf u get them jeans from" I responded 

"Fashion Nova you know I got all dis ass so I had to make sure it move tonight"

"Girllll byee cmon drive bitch befo we be late" 

  We get to the party and that bitch bussinnnn. Me and Ameria walk in looking good asl all eyes was on us ofc.  Everybody td innat bitch they started playing Lil Durk Party and me and my shorty went crazyyyy g. We throwing up all type of gang signs like we was in a chief keef video bro i was so deadddd g this night funny asl.  We both tired asl and we go out back to go get sum drinks  so we can have some energy for the next song. I see this tall lightskin with dreads just looking at me. I wont lie he was fine asl. His friend was cute too but he was more ameria type. "Bitch who is that?" I asked ameria "Girl idk his friend cute though" "Bitch he walking walking over here act normal".

"Wyo shorty" he said 

His voice was omg sexy asl made my panties soak.

"Shit" i replied

"U look good asl tonight , u gotta nigga asum" 

"Nah niggas don't impress me" I said sarcastically 

"Man she gay" his friend said 

We all started laughing.

"What's yo name lil one"

"Brinx , you?"

"Draco"

"What ya mama name ya?" ameria asked 

Bye she was so ghetto. He started slightly laughing omg my panties was soaked atp.

"Jacob , but everybody call me Draco" he said 

"Why?" I asked 

"Cs I get shit bussin" 

Bust me open then i thought to myself.

"What yall on tonight" his friend asked 

"Shit we at this lil party for now" Ameria said 

"Lemme get yall line, matter fact brink lemme get yours and you give yours to my homie Fazo." Draco said

We gave them our shit and went back to the party. Draco was so fine omg i just wanted to pull tf outta his long ass dreads. The party ended and me and ameria was inna car talking bout the both of them. " Girl Iah fuck the shit outta Fazo" ameria said laughing "Draco cute or wateva" i said "Girl you know wanna suck his dick" she replied. We both started laughing that's why this was my bitch cs her personality was everything. She dropped me off and told me to call her inna morning. When i went home all i could think about was Draco, his smile , his scent , his face , his light brown eyes. He made my body hot and I couldn't take it. I took a shower and went to my room and turned on my favorite show Teen Wolf. While I'm watching tv my phone pinged and its a message from a number I don't recognize .

Imessage:

7734078992: Yooo

Brinx:  who dis?

7734078992: Quit playing yk who dis is

Brinx: lmaoo my fault , heyy.

Draco🥰: Wyo toma

Brinx: nun really 

Draco🥰: Lemme come getchu

Brinx: idk maybe u a serial killer..

Draco: U funny asl , I am imma rip yo body to pieces

Brinx: Promise?

Draco: Ouuuu quit playin , nah but fr though lemme slide on u

Brinx: Ite imma hit yo line inna am

Draco: Bet SayL

I went to sleep thinking about Draco i couldn't wait to see him toma.