"Your problem is with me! Don't talk to her like that!"

"Wait till Amore hears about this!"

"Who the fuck is that?!" Kells snapped back.

"Her older brother...the one she never talks about." He smirked.

"What?"

"He went into prison when she was sixteen, and she hasn't called him once." He chuckled.

"He's 30 years old, he's taller than you, and a whole lotta muscle, and you're the reason his baby sister ghosted him."

"Oh..." Kells took a visible gulp as he looked at Atlantis.

Atlantis left them at the table and went upstairs. She locked herself in the bathroom. She went into the closet attached to the bathroom. She opened her lingerie door then pulled out a small black box opening it revealing the band and engagement ring. She was so tempted to leave and this made it worse.

When you get fed up you know where I stand...waiting for you - M.

She read the writing inside the box. She grabbed her phone from her back pocket, and then clicked his name to text him.

A: u awake? I need help.

M: yeah what's up?

A: My brother is out of jail and is starting shit with Kells and I need help.

M: I got you x

A: Lmg a jet to Detroit? What is it?

A: Marshall?

M: Oh sorry was arranging things for you.

A: time?

M: flight leaves in thirty.

A: thanks

She threw a couple of outfits in her suitcase, and put the rings in her purse. She zipped it up and made her way downstairs.

"Sis where are you going?"

"Last minute job offer." She said.

Kells narrowed his eyes, she didn't even bother to explain herself, he knew she was lying.

"Y'all can figure your shit out. And I don't appreciate you spilling out our family business, it's embarrassing...that's why I never told him." She rolled her eyes and rushed out the house.

Just like that, within five minutes she was headed for her flight.

She pulled up to the private flight, her bag was grabbed by Nigel, Marshall's bodyguard.

"Thank you Nigel." She smiled.

"No problem."

She got on the plane and leaned back ready to finally relax. It probably wasn't the best idea to go and see her boyfriend's rival, especially when Kells actually seemed to be in love with her. She just hoped she could keep the visit a secret.

But when she touched down paps got pictures without her knowledge of her coming off of Marshall's jet and getting into his Aston Martin Vantage.

As soon as she got there he was waiting at the door for her. Her rather huge house was small in comparison to his mansion.

"All of this could be yours." He smiled.

"I want it but I'm scared." She replied walking past him.

"Come on give me a hug, I won't bite." He chuckled

She gave him a hug and he smelled good. She craved his scent, and him. There was something so comforting about the way he held her. He leant down and kissed her. She kissed back.

She pulled away and sighed.

"Come on now, don't cry." He stroked away the tear that fell down her cheek.

"I hate cheaters and I just...I'm becoming the very thing I hate."

"You're wanting something you've never had."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Love, attention, someone to hold you and care about you...security."

"All the things I want." She whispered. She found it hard to accept just how much she liked him because he was older, and there were only five years between her and his daughter. In fact one of his adopted daughters was practically the same age as her.

"I know what you're thinking Atlantis."

"What do you think i'm thinking?" She chuckled.

"My kids are pretty much your age."

"How did you-"

"Because I understand what you're going through, worry more about you, and less about what everyone else thinks."

"Yeah." She answered.

"Let me give you an offer, come with me to Dubai for the weekend for a show. By the end of the trip if you're fine without me, go back to him, but if you say yes at the end everything is yours baby."

"Deal." She replied.

---------------

"She's in Dubai." Slim said as he stood with his arms crossed in the studio.

Jordan stood there with a smirk on his face, and slim didn't like his attitude.

"Fuck." Kells mumbled.

"Ayo why the fuck y'all looking at me like I know shit?" He grumbled.

"We're cool right? Just tell me what she's been saying to you."

Jordan sat on the couch.

"I dunno, we don't really talk, I guess once she mentioned Eminem, look we talk like three times a year, she doesn't tell me shit." He sighed.

"I can't believe this shit! She's going to fuck him and then come back to me?"

"She's fucking with the enemy huh? I'd call that even." Jordan raised his eyebrow as he took the blunt from behind his ear. He pulled the lighter out of his pocket and lit it.

"They got super serious." Slim said, "like he wanted kids and married to her."

"It was our seventh year anniversary yesterday, seven whole fucking years,and the second I let my guard down and show her how I feel, she slips away from me."

...