It had been a month since the overdose and Atlantis had moved houses. She found a tight knit circle of people she could trust and that could help her become better.

As for Colson, he'd started to admit that he had mental health issues, so people began to understand him more.

Even though they would text non stop, they still weren't technically together.

Colson was in the studio when his phone dinged.

A: wyd?

K: I'm in the studio why?

A: Can you come over?

K: If it's urgent I can come rn

A: yeah we need to talk

K: See you in 20 x

A: K x

Atlantis sat her phone down and glanced at the positive test on the kitchen counter. She clearly hadn't been keeping track of what she was doing, at this point she knew who the father was. Colson was the last guy she slept with, just before they broke up.

She heard the front door open then close as he walked into the kitchen.

"You shouldn't leave your door open like that."

"I knew you were coming so-"

"What the fuck?" He cut in as he saw the tests laid out on the counter.

"Surprise, I'm pregnant." She said sarcastically.

"How do you feel about it?" He asked without even reacting.

"Excited, scared, nervous...I don't know."

"I hope it's a boy." He smirked.

"Why too many women in the house?"

"I guess, plus with a mom like you and a sister like Cas, he'll have so much respect for women."

"What do you mean?"

"You're my girlfriend, I know you would teach your child right from wrong, and you won't let them forget either."

She nodded, "and you know you're the dad right."

"Yeah..." he shrugged his shoulders.

"And I'm your Ex-girlfriend, not your girlfriend." She smirked.

"Yeah that's what I meant." He smirked in embarrassment.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes.

"You just gotta keep me posted. Scans, appointments and all."

"Okay."

"So...when's your scan to figure out how far along you are."

"Next week."

"I'll be there, when you're further along can Cas start coming?"

"Well come to it once we get there, but obviously I'm not gonna say no." She chuckled.

"Ok so now what?" He asked.

"Do you want more than this?"

"What?" He asked in surprise.

"You heard."

"You're THE love of my life, it's just I worry I'm not good for you right now, we're so up and down-"

She kissed him to shut him up.

"We have to try one last time, I want to try, for the sake of our child."

"If you weren't pregnant would you still feel the same way?"

"Of course!"

"So it's not just for the sake of our child is it?" He smirked.

"I know but when my friends are coming at me for wanting you back, I'm going to have to play that card." She chuckled.

"I don't blame them." He gave her a hug and held her tight.

"Do you need anything?"

"Just you." She mumbled.

"food would be good." She pouted.

Kells shook his head at her and couldn't stop himself from snickering, as he let go of her.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Whatever." She answered.

He pulled out his phone and typed on it for a few seconds, before putting it on the kitchen counter.

"Pizza?" He said.

She smiled at him, as she nodded her head.

"Is it cool if I take a shower?, I know you've got some of my clothes laying around somewhere, I need to get changed." He spoke, and noticed the way she just nodded at him.

"Are you good?" He asked.

Atlantis nodded her head yes in response.

"Like, you feel fine?"

She nodded.

He frowned lightly, and quickly headed upstairs. Her eyes instantly locked on to the phone he had left behind.

She bit her lip. She didn't like the anxious feeling in the pit of her stomach, if she wanted him, she had to trust him...she had to...